Moving to the Distrito Federal e Enterno is an incredibly big decision. One that will require you to get used to different customs, laws, roadways, and an overall different region. Having your own vehicle can be very helpful in this situation. Consider having your vehicle shipped. It will make travel much easier and convenient.
The roadways throughout Brazil and Distrito Federal e Enterno are typically well cared for. Many are well-maintained and road construction projects have been underway to help fix those in not so great condition. The roads are easy to navigate and the only big concern is driving through the mountainous regions.
What Should I Know About Vehicle Shipment to Distrito Federal e Enterno?
Distrito Federal e Enterno allows new vehicles to be shipped into the country of Brazil, but if the car is over thirty years old, that is also permitted considering the vehicle is regarded as an antique. All vehicles must pass an emissions test to make sure that it is within the country’s standards.
There will be forms of documentation needed as well. These may include:
- title and registration
- proof of passing the Safety and Emissions Test
- license or picture ID
- proof of ownership
Contacting the Embassy of Brazil will allow you to find out everything that must be presented to Customs. Make sure to give them a call well before vehicle shipment is necessary.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping Methods Available
There are two shipping methods that are commonly used for vehicle shipment into Brazil. Keep in mind that being a landlocked country, vehicle shipment will be to a nearby port and as the owner, it is crucial to make arrangements for the vehicle’s pickup on the day of its arrival.
RO/RO shipping is the less costly of the two methods. It requires that the vehicle drives onto and off of the ship. The vehicle must be empty at the time of shipment with the exception of floor mats, a spare tire, and a car jack.
Container shipping is chosen by those who wish to ship other belongings too. The vehicle will fit into the container, and both the vehicle and the car can be filled with property. The container can be shared with another person which will help ease the costs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?