Shipping a car to Nicaragua is made easier when you hire professionals. Their industry experience and durable transport equipment make it all possible.
Start looking for an international transporter near where the car is stored in the U.S. Make the appointment months before you’d like the car transported.
To get your car to the country of Nicaragua without causing it harm along the way, container transport is the best method. Almost all international transport companies offer this form of shipping because of its reliability. The strong metal shipping container hides the vehicle and any other belongings from the possibility of poor weather conditions and other outdoor elements that may damage it without the right protection.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Get the Car Ready for Nicaragua.
Get the vehicle ready before the day it’s set to leave the U.S. for Nicaragua. Have any other belongings packed away properly and approved through Customs with the car. You can call the Embassy of Nicaragua to see what items are NOT allowed inside the country. Have all items waiting for the shipping personnel on the day of transport. Follow the shipping company’s standard procedure for preparing a car for container transport.
The cost of shipping your car through this transport service is determined by a few details. Container shipping services may cost more than open air services, but the extra security and space for belongings is worth it. You can split the cost of the transport with others moving to the country if there’s space to spare in the container. The shipping company will add free insurance coverage to the purchase of your transport services.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?