How to Ship a Car to Montenegro through an International Auto Transport Company?
It takes experience, training, and the right gear to ship a car to another country safely. It’s a process that is nearly impossible to fulfill alone or without the right qualifications.
However, it is a great service provided at an affordable price when the right professionals are hired. Take some time to research the transport companies near your home. Hire a transporter known for their successful overseas auto transports.
What to Look for in a Transport Company.
To ensure the safety of your car during a transport to Montenegro, choose an overseas transporter known for their outstanding services. You can do this over the Internet. Read customer reviews and pay attention to the companies’ star ratings. A genuine transport company should carry certain characteristics.
- All transport companies should carry insurance coverage. This ensures the value of the vehicle even in an accident.
- They should have all the right certificates and licenses. They may even be BBB or DOT approved.
- They have a website with current contact information, a list of services, and loads of other information about their company.
- They have trained and experienced staff members that can help you through the process of transport. They are aware of the import policy for the country you are shipping to and can make sure that your car is approved for import. TIP: You can contact the Embassy of Montenegro to learn more about their import laws.
- International transporters should have a variety of shipping services for you to sort through. This makes it possible to find services within your price range. Most transporters offer custom solutions to their customers if they cannot find anything that meets their needs.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.