- How To Ship A Car From The Usa To Bosnia Through Reliable Transport Services?
- Gather The Right Documents To Gain Import Approval
- Import Policy Regulations For Bosnia
How to Ship a Car from the USA to Bosnia through Reliable Transport Services?
Let’s face it, trying to get your car from the USA to Bosnia without the proper tools and equipment is more of a struggle than it would be worth.
Use reliable auto shipping services to have your vehicle safely delivered. It’ll give you more time to prepare for your future relocation in other areas that need attention.
As your transport company specialists, they’ll guide you through the entire process of shipping. After urging you to call the Embassy of Bosnia for details listed in the auto import policy, the shipping specialists will help you gather the proof you need for Customs. The Customs office can grant the certificate of import approval. Until you have that certificate, your car is not permitted to enter the country.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Gather the Right Documents to Gain Import Approval
There are parts of the shipping process you will have to hold responsibility for. For example, you must collect any documents that can act as proof of your compliance with the country’s import laws. You will need every precise document asked of you. Otherwise, the vehicle will not have permission to ship there.
Import Policy Regulations for Bosnia
- All vehicles must meet Euro 3 Standards. The vehicle will need to pass before you can get the proof required for Customs. Some older vehicles do not carry Euro 3 compliant engines. These vehicles will not meet the standards or have permission to enter the nation.
- The car must undergo homologation to gain the certificate necessary before you can ship the vehicle to Bosnia. This process takes about seven days. You must go through this process before the date of the transport. Set it up as soon as you can and expect to pay anywhere from $70 to $210 USD.
- Import duties and tariffs will apply. Make sure that all are paid in full so that you can present the receipt to Customs.