Safe And Reliable Shelby County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shelby County is located in the far-east section of Texas. It is partly hilly with much bottomland. It is home to Attoyac Bayou, Toledo Bend Reservoir, and Pinkston Reservoir. Activities such as hunting, fishing, camping, visiting historic sites, and many others attract numerous tourists to this area. People visiting this area are advised to bring their own vehicles as Texas' main mode of transportation is self-driving. If you need help shipping cars to or from Shelby County, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We are a professional auto shipping company with vast infrastructure that enables us to ship cars to any destination in the world. We offer vast experience and industry knowledge.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Shelby County to Albuquerque||$625||834 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Shelby County to Detroit||$682||1137 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Shelby County to Denver||$734||979 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Shelby County||$751||1252 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Shelby County||$837||1395 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Shelby County||$885||1476 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Shelby County to Los Angeles||$974||1624 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Shelby County to Seattle||$1132||2264 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Shelby County
As one of the best auto shippers in the country, we endeavor to constantly deliver quality services. Luckily, we have a team of experienced and well-trained staff that know how to handle any setback or challenge that comes their way. We have achieved a lot in our 25 years of existence. From humble beginnings, we have grown to be one of the largest transport companies in the world. The major roads we use when shipping cars to or from Shelby County are; U.S. Highway 59, 84, 96, State Highways 96, 7, 87, 147, farm to market roads 139, and 1970.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Finding an auto shipping company that offers a majority of its services in-house is very difficult. Most companies out-source most of their services. At A-1 Auto Transport, you have a variety of services that are offered under the same roof. Some of these services include:
- International motorcycle shipping: Our main customers shipping motorcycles internationally include; collectors, auto shows, travelers, expatriates, motorcycle enthusiasts, dealers, and individuals relocating to different countries. We offer crating services with built-in mechanisms used to hold the bikes in place during the shipping process.
- RV and motorhome transport: RVs offer a great way of going camping. They are safe and give you home comfort. They are, however, expensive to gas up. A-1 Auto Transport has purchased state-of-the-art transport trailers in order to accommodate the various shapes and sizes that RVs and motorhomes come in. We provide the safest and most secure transport possible. We offer professional transport services for the following recreational vehicles:
- Travel trailers
- Fifth wheels
- Pop up campers
- Class A, B, & C motorhomes
- Recreational vehicles
- Folding camping trailers
- Camper Vans
- Converted buses
- Teardrop trailers
- Toy haulers
- Motor coaches
- Hybrid trailers
- Multi-car shipping: Most of the cost associated with auto shipping emanate from having to pick-up and drop off vehicles to different destinations. People can save money and receive discounts when they ship multiple vehicles at a go. Our main customers for this service include, auto dealers, companies, and auctioneers.
If you want the best auto shipping services and affordable pricing, A-1 Auto Transport is your best pick. We have perfected our service delivery to ensure it is fast, convenient and efficient. People shipping cars to or from Shelby County can contact us on 1-800-452-2880.
Zip codes included in Shelby County
- 75935 Center
- 75954 Joaquin
- 75973 Shelbyville
- 75974 Tenaha
- 75975 Timpson
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Center - Shelby, Texas (TX) 75935
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Lufkin - Angelina, Texas (TX) 75901
🇺🇸 Elysian Fields - Harrison, Texas (TX) 75642
🇺🇸 Cushing - Nacogdoches, Texas (TX) 75760
🇺🇸 Beckville - Panola, Texas (TX) 75631
🇺🇸 Henderson - Rusk, Texas (TX) 75652
🇺🇸 Bronson - Sabine, Texas (TX) 75930
🇺🇸 Center - Shelby, Texas (TX) 75935
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August