Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Seymour Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Seymour is a leading transport and holiday destination spot in Indiana. Individuals from all walks of life keep moving in and out of the city around the year. Among them are motorcycle aficionados and owners. It is likely that regardless of the reason to visit Seymour, you will want to carry your bike along with you. At this point, you will need to hire a motorcycle shipping expert to do the moving on your behalf.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is a very trustworthy shipping company you can always count on for every bike shipment. We offer exquisite shipping services at unbeatable prices. Hiring us today to move your bike to any Indiana city will be the best choice you will make.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open-air transport: Shipping bikes via the open-air method should be done only when you are moving your bike a few states or miles away. Farther than that, you will be putting the bike at a risk of getting damaged by external elements like road debris and bad weather.
- Enclosed transport: We recommend you to pick the enclosed truck shipping method when hauling motorcycles to a far location and if your bikes are delicate. Maximum protection is offered to your machines as the trucks are fully covered on the sides and top.
- Crated transport: Some owners are not comfortable when another person touches their rides even during shipping. These individuals will opt to have the bikes crated. You can as well choose to ship your bike using the crated method if it is delicate or needed in showroom condition.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Wash off the dirt: Dirty bikes will hardly pass the customs checks and quarantine inspection. It is likely that the officers will impose hefty charges and demand the bike to get washed before proceeding with the journey.
- Detach the accessories: There are motorcycle parts that should be removed before shipping to prevent loss or damage happening to them. These parts include the alarm devices, personal items, protruding objects, aftermarket parts, and loose accessories.
- Maintenance: Bikes should be transported when in good conditions. Ensure there are no fluid leaks, the engine is in a great working condition, and the battery is well charged.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Confirm the licensing information of the shipper: According to the rules and regulations from the USA Department of Transportation, motorcycle shippers must acquire licenses via genuine methods before they can handle bikes. Avoid making enemies with the law by checking if the shipper has the needed papers. Check the DOT and MC numbers and copies of their registration documents of your proposed shipper.
- Confirm the specialization of your hauler: The shipper you look forward to partnering with must be offering only motorcycle shipping services. Be keen not to have your bikes shipped together with farm produce or fabric products. You can find this information in their registration details and shipping records. Confirm the brands which your proposed shipper can ship; some will ship only Kawasakis while others have specialized in Harley Davidson transport.
- Look for genuine handling equipment: During shipping, your motorcycle shipping is handled mainly using the equipment. If the handling tools are counterfeit chances of damages occurring to your motorcycle are high. Therefore, before handing your ride over for shipping, take time and check the machinery that your proposed shipper intends to use.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We are a team of motorcycle enthusiasts who are devoted to helping fellow bikers with moving their motorcycles. That said, we are aware of the ins and outs surrounding motorbike care and handling.
A-1 Auto Transport first appeared in the motorcycle shipping scenes many years ago – over 30 years. We have come up with handy innovations and many other USA shippers have borrowed a leaf from us.
We want our customers to keep coming back and we have achieved this by bettering our service provision with the help of the feedback we receive from clients. Our testimonials page looks impressive because we have worked hard to attain that.
Clean business is what we do here at A-1 Auto Transport. We registered our company before we shipped the first bike. We update our licenses yearly and our carriers bear our DOT number on the sides.
Our Seymour motorcycle shipping services
- Doorstep cargo delivery.
- Interstate, national, and overseas motorcycle shipping.
- Motorcycle crating.
- Transit insurance coverage.
Talk to us!
If you are searching for a reputable motorbike shipping company in Seymour, then you already have the perfect match. We are eager to hear from you! So, make a call on 1-800-452-2880 and we will offer guidance step by step until the safe delivery of your motorcycle.