Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Seward County, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Seward County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has built a business relationship with the residents of Seward County for the last twenty plus years. We are the go-to auto shipper in the county and the entire state of Kansas. Our automobile transportation services are offered at rock bottom prices without compromising on their overall quality.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Seward County to Denver||$360||360 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Seward County to Houston||$522||696 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Seward County to Detroit||$698||1164 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Jose to Seward County||$873||1456 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Seward County||$955||1592 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Seattle to Seward County||$998||1664 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Seward County to Miami||$1071||1785 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Seward County to Boston||$1099||1832 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Seward County
Our drivers cover the entire 640 square mile area when shipping cars to or from Seward County. We have well trained drivers that have good knowledge of the road network in the county. The roads lead to nearby cities, towns and counties that A-1 Auto Transport ships to, on a regular basis. US Route 54 and 270 are the most common transportation routes for our drivers as they enable them access various parts of the county much faster. Apart from the US highways, we also use Kansas state roads 19 and 51 to ship vehicles that border Seward County. Some of the counties are Haskell County to the north, Stevens County to the west and Meade County to the east. We also extend our services to counties in Oklahoma that share a border with Seward County. These counties are Beaver County to the southeast and Texas County to the southwest.
Our Service portfolio
Our shipping options are focused on offering solutions to all your car transportation needs. Below are some of our most popular options for shipping cars to or from Seward County.
- SUV shipping: We have been shipping SUVs across the US for over twenty years to the satisfaction of our customers. Our truck drivers can haul these large vehicles using both open and closed trailers to all the fifty states in the US. We ensure that the vehicles are well secured on the trucks to avoid any damage while they are being shipped. Our rates are also very reasonable for shipping SUVs for those shipping locally or internationally.
- Classic car shipping: Moving classic cars requires some level of expertise which is available at A-1 Auto Transport. We have skilled truck drivers that carefully haul antique cars onto trailers and drop them off in one piece. If you are shipping more than one classic car for sale or for display at an auto show, our team can ship it for you at reasonable rates.
- Enclosed vehicle transportation: Enclosed trailers are the best for shipping vehicles that need protection from harmful elements during transportation. We also ensure that your vehicle is shipped in private which reduces the chances of getting it stolen during transit. Majority of our covered trailers can accommodate vehicles of different sizes and weights.
Reach out to us!
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees you high quality services when shipping cars to or from Seward County. We have a team of shipping professionals that have combined experience of over twenty years. Our team is also skilled in hauling vehicles of every size across the US and abroad. If you are looking for safe and reliable shipping, call us on (800) 452-2880 for a free online quote!
Zip codes included in Seward County
- 67859- Kismet
- 67901 -Liberal
- 67905 -Liberal