How to Send Other Goods along When You Ship a Car from Los Angeles to Seattle?
No matter how near or far one must travel to reach their new residence, relocation is a task that many people just don’t have the time to care for on their own. There’s a lot involved in a move.
It can take a lot of time to properly prepare for and manage the transport of all your belongings. When you buy shipping services, you can sit back as the professionals handle the transport of your stuff.
If you have a vehicle or vehicles that must transport to the new home, call an auto transport company that specializes in state to state shipping. Check to see if they offer enclosed transport methods. This shipping service isn’t the cheapest option but it’s still very affordable. It lets customers ship their vehicles and belongings together so they all arrive at the same time.
Facts about Enclosed Shipping Services
- Enclosed shipping services protect the car from outside elements that could cause it damage as its being transported.
- This is the only method that allows you to fill the car with possessions. The remaining container space is also used for transporting belongings.
- If you know anyone else moving to Seattle from L.A., ask them to split the container space and shipping costs with you.
- You must prepare the car according to the standard procedures set for enclosed shipping services before it is released to the transporter.
- Enclosed services come with insurance coverage just like all other shipping methods. This will add further protection to your transport, assuring that the value of your vehicle is cared should anything happen on the way to Seattle. Fortunately, it is rare for shipping customers to file insurance claims when reliable professionals are used to completing the delivery.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.