Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Selawik, Alaska
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Selawik Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Selawik, a city in the Northwest Arctic Borough in Alaska, is one of the most visited in the state. Locals as well as guests from as far as Canada make their way to Selawik for site seeing. The Western Arctic Caribou Herd treats you to a wildlife refuge the size of Montana, with over 259,000 animals. Selawik is also located at the mouth of the Selawik River. The river empties into Selawik Lake in a magnificent delta that is guaranteed to mark the highlight of your visit to the region. Selawik however, does not have a reliable public transport system. It’s a prerequisite for residents to have private cars. For guest visiting the region, you can forego the expensive option of hiring a car and instead have yours shipped at an affordable price. A-1 Auto Transport is the most trusted carrier firm when shipping cars to or from Selawik.
Areas we serve within Selawik
A-1 Auto Transport is a renowned carrier firm with over 25 years in the business. We invested time and resources in getting to know the profile of Selawik. We are familiar with the road network serving every area as well as all potential terminal points. We then use this information as well as the client’s interests to tailor the car shipping experience based on their location. This way, we are able to make timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Selawik.
We also offer Selawik car shipping services to clients from the neighboring cities and towns, including Kivalina, Kotzebue, Ambler, Deering and Noorvik.
Auto Transport services we provide
- Door to door delivery: Door to door, also known as home delivery, is a service that aims at making car shipping as convenient for you as possible. During shipping, we pick the car from its location and deliver it to the address of your choice. It eliminates the unnecessary trips of bringing the car to us or picking it up from a transport depot, allowing you to go about your other business. Door to door delivery gives you the chance of meeting the driver transporting your car. This goes a long way in building confidence as any queries you may have are addressed.
- Terminal delivery: Terminal delivery, also known as drop-off/ pick-up service, is the more affordable alternative to home delivery. We make use of the various parking lots and car depots across Selawik. These act as terminals to which we can deliver the car. We consider the proximity of the terminal to your location for easy access. We also consider the proximity of the terminal to a gas station as we ship cars with just a quarter-full gas of tank. Terminal delivery however attracts parking fees. We advise clients to find out the exact fee charged for accurate budgeting.
- Freight shipping: Contractors, companies and private clients in need of transport services for their load are in for a treat! A-1 Auto Transport offers three freight options that work for different sizes of load.
- Less-Than-Truckload (TL): This option is recommended for clients whose load barely covers the entire freight truck.
- Truck Load (TL): This option is recommended for clients whose load fills up an entire freight truck.
- Intermodal Freight: This option is used by clients that seek to have their load transported via sea/ocean freight.
Types of autos we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers transportation services for different types of autos including sedans, SUVs, ATVs, RVs, motorcycles, trucks, vans, salvaged cars, high-end cars, electric cars, inoperable cars, and heavy equipment like tractors as well as boats of different sizes.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Locate your spare car keys and have a copy made in case you only have one set of keys.
- Have the car thoroughly cleaned prior to the day of shipping.
- Remove all personal items from the car, including aftermarket installations and any other item that would add to the car’s weight.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no leaks and all fluids are to their recommended levels.
- Take clear photos of every side of the car. These act as a record of the car’s condition prior to shipping.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport services?
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees convenience when shipping cars. We even offer free quoting services right from our website! The quoting service provides a reliable estimate of how much any car would cost to transport across any distance.