Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Savoonga, Alaska
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Savoonga Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
On the Northern Coast of St. Lawrence Island, lies the ‘Walrus Capital of the World,’ Savoonga. It’s the only other city located on the island, a couple miles off mainland Alaska. Savoonga is home to a quiet community, whose major economy largely involves hunting for fish, walrus, bowhead whales and seals. When faced with the need for shipping cars, residents trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport. We are a renowned carrier firm with over 25 years of experience under our belt. We know the ins and outs of the business, making us the most qualified for shipping cars to or from Savoonga.
Areas we serve within Savoonga
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to operate exclusively as a carrier firm. Carrier firms have the resources to ship different cars. We therefore interact with our clients from the field. It could either be their homes, business premises or terminal points across the region. Years of such service have seen us get familiar with the entire profile of Savoonga. We know which roads lead where as well as the ferry services to take when shipping cars to or from Savoonga. We serve every community in Savoonga, as well as the communities in her neighboring city, Gambell.
Auto transport services we offer
- Heavy equipment shipping: Commercial firms that wish to have their gear and equipment shipped are in luck! A-1 Auto Transport is equipped with a heavy freight insurance policy which guarantees compensation in the event any equipment is damaged during transportation. We handle different equipment including excavators, bulldozers, turbines, engines, hydraulic forklifts, truck loaders and tractors among others. Get all the information concerning this service here.
- Boat, jet ski and yacht shipping: Sea vessels are part and parcel of Savoonga, especially due to its proximity to Bering Sea. A-1 Auto Transport has the resources to facilitate professional boat shipping. We transport different types of boats including canoes, motorboats, dinghies, fishing boats, catamarans, houseboats, sail boats as well as jet skis and yachts of different sizes. We can ship these both via road or sea, depending on the client’s interests. Read more about this service here.
- Multi-car shipping: We own a large fleet of open carriers. These are long haul trucks that are fitted with flatbed racks and able to accommodate about 4 to 8 cars. Open carriers offer a resource sharing advantage that makes multi-car shipping affordable and convenient. We even have the capacity to ship multiple cars each to different destinations across Savoonga.
Types of cars we ship
We are known for our wide service catalog, which promises professional shipping for different types of autos including trucks, vans, sedans, motorcycles, SUVs, ATVs, RVs and heavy equipment.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Run a car maintenance schedule: Ensure it has no fluid leaks and refill them to their recommended levels. Additionally, check the tire pressure and ensure the battery is charged. This is done to ensure the car doesn’t break down during shipping. Also, take note of the car’s mileage before shipping. The mileage after shipping shouldn’t differ a lot from the mileage before shipping.
- Mind the keys: The driver will need a set of keys to access the car during transportation. Ensure you have a spare key with you and have a copy made if you have one.
- Wash the car: Have the car cleaned prior to the day of shipping. The driver needs to perform a car hauler’s inspection before transporting the car. All pre-existing damage needs to be recorded, no matter how minute. This is done to ensure the carrier firm is not liable for the damage. It’s harder to spot such details on a dirty car.
- Remove all personal items from the car: The Department of Transportation mandates that no car hauler should ship any car with household goods in them. These include electronics, appliances, clothing and shopping of any kind. Also, remove all aftermarket installations like DVD players and GPS navigation systems to save them from damage or theft.
- Leave about a quarter full gas: Shipping a car with a full tank of gas will have you pay more when shipping it due to the extra weight. A quarter tank of gas covers the movement involved with car shipping and still leaves enough to make it to a gas station for refill.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport?
We have the most comprehensive scope of service, shipping cars across all 50 states of America and internationally!
Give us a call
Give us a call on (Tel:8004522880) and enjoy professional services when shipping cars to or from Savoonga, like A-1 Auto Transport only can.