Safe And Reliable Santa Cruz County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
‘The customer is always right’. That might be the oldest saying in business, and A-1 Auto Transport Inc. understands the true basis of this. That is why we strive to offer our clients the best auto transport services we can. Not only do we serve all 50 states of America, we go the extra mile of ensuring customer satisfaction by offering specialized services. We have a comprehensive work plan in which we specialize on each and every county in all the states. We offer specialized car shipping services in Arizona’s 15 counties, including Santa Cruz County. We are a legitimate auto transportation firm and are recognized and licensed by the Arizona Department of Transport when it comes to shipping cars to or from Santa Cruz County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Mesa to Santa Cruz County||$180||180 miles||1-2 days|
|Santa Cruz County to Los Angeles||$413||551 miles||2-4 days|
|Colorado Springs to Santa Cruz County||$628||838 miles||3-5 days|
|Nashville to Santa Cruz County||$979||1633 miles||5-7 days|
|Santa Cruz County to Tampa||$1027||2054 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Santa Cruz County||$1148||2297 miles||6-8 days|
|Detroit to Santa Cruz County||$1194||1991 miles||5-7 days|
|Santa Cruz County to New York||$1207||2414 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve to or from Santa Cruz County
Our experienced car haulers are familiar with every crook and cranny of Santa Cruz County. Do you reside in Elgin, Nogales, Patagonia, Sonoita, Tumacacori, Tubac or Rio Rico? We know understand the routes of your neighborhoods down to the street level, like the back of our hands. We are able to determine the shortest and most convenient routes for shipping cars to or from Santa Cruz. We incur the shortest mileage in the transit and in turn, reduced costs in shipping your car.
We also go the extra mile of shipping your car between Santa Cruz County and the adjacent counties in Arizona and Sonora, Mexico. Through the state routes serving the region, we ship your vehicle between Santa Cruz County and Pima County, as well as Cochise County in Arizona and Nogales, Saric, and Santa Cruz counties of Sonora, Mexico.
Services we offer to our Santa Cruz County clientele:
- Open and enclosed carrier services: Open carriers are the basic haulers we use to ship sedans, SUVs, ATVs, vans, and even motorcycles. Several vehicles can be shipped by one carrier in one trip, allowing for a cost-sharing advantage. Enclosed carriers are mostly used to ship sports cars, classic cars, and high-end vehicles that require extra protection and privacy due to their expensive nature.
- Shipping cars to and from Mexico: Santa Cruz County is served by Interstate 19 as well as state routes 82 and 83. Through these roads, we are able to offer auto shipping services between Arizona and Mexico.
- Door to door services: We are well able to take the burden of having you bring your vehicle to us for shipping. Sit down, relax, and let us make our way to your driveway, load the vehicle(s) onto our haulers and deliver it to the front porch of the destination’s address.
These are just but a few of the services we offer. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. offers a comprehensive service mix to cater for your shipping cars to or from Santa Cruz County needs.
Zip Codes included in Santa Cruz County
- Zip Code 85611 – Elgin
- Zip Code 85621 – Nogales
- Zip Code 85624 – Patagonia
- Zip Code 85637 – Sonoita
- Zip Code 85640 – Tumacacori
- Zip Code 85646 – Tubac
- Zip Code 85648 – Rio Rico
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org