Safe And Reliable San Juan County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Several islands on the western shores of Washington make up the Territory of San Juan County. That makes shipping cars to or from San Juan County a daunting affair. A-1 Auto Transport can help you with every detail involved in this task.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Portland to San Juan County||$274||274 miles||2-4 days|
|Sacramento to San Juan County||$639||852 miles||3-5 days|
|San Juan County to Salt Lake City||$694||926 miles||3-5 days|
|Mesa to San Juan County||$917||1529 miles||5-7 days|
|Columbus to San Juan County||$1005||2514 miles||7-9 days|
|San Juan County to Dallas||$1098||2196 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to San Juan County||$1142||2857 miles||7-9 days|
|San Juan County to New York||$1178||2946 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our transport services in San Juan County
A-1 Auto Transport specializes in transporting all kinds of vehicles across the US and many parts of the world.
- We have a dedicated team of classic car enthusiasts who help in the secure handling and shipping of these priceless gems. We use enclosed trucks that give the vehicles dust and weatherproof protection.
- Our open-air option is one of the cheapest for shipping cars to or from San Juan County. The option lowers your cost by spreading the fixed costs across different cars shipping on the truck. Our trucks can load up to 12 cars on a trip across the state.
You can pick a delivery option that suits your budget and convenience.
- Terminal shipping: We have a network of appointed shipping depots running through the country. When you happen to live close to one, you can save money by choosing to use the depots for drop-off and pick-up.
- Door-to-door shipping: Even though it costs more than the terminal option, this service is very convenient. We will collect the car and deliver it to your residence.
We also have a number of options on international car shipping.
- RORO is the cheapest international shipping standard. Read more about it on the A-1 Auto Transport website.
- Container shipping is an international variation of the enclosed option. The container protects the car from potential damage while at sea. You can choose between an exclusive container and a shared container, which is slightly cheaper.
How to choose a good car shipper
Car shipping is an affordable and stress-free process as long as you choose the right transport company and service. There are a few things that you need to check when selecting a transport company.
- Licensing: The FMCSA regulates all interstate transport companies. Auto Transport brokers must have valid Motor Carrier (MC) licensing. When you are dealing with a company that has a self-managed fleet, check for their MC and USDOT numbers.
- Estimates: Compare at least three quotes from different transport companies. You will get a better clue on the average cost to ship. When comparing the pricing, make sure that you go through the service details. Focusing on pricing alone might get you shortchanged on the service level.
- Reviews: Customer feedback, ratings, and recommendations can help you learn more about a company's service attitude. You can get this information from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and other trusted networks. Your neighbors may have more knowledge on the best service for shipping cars to or from San Juan County.
- Insurance: Always ask for a copy of the insurance policy to check how much protection your vehicle will receive. Different policies have varying cover limits. Some may leave you exposed to potential losses. With A-1 Auto Transport, you will get insurance coverage at full-replacement value.
How to get a free quote
Zip codes included in San Juan County
- 98222- Blakely Island
- 98243- Deer Harbor
- 98245- Eastsound
- 98250- Friday Harbor
- 98261- Lopez Island
- 98279- Olga
- 98280- Orcas
- 98286- Shaw Island
- 98297- Waldron
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com