Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Samson, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Samson Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The sleepy city of Samson is perched in the southeastern corner of Alabama, in Geneva County. The city relies on agriculture as its main economic activity. If you are interested in safely shipping cars to or from Samson, partner with A-1 Auto Transport and appreciate what it means to have one of the largest auto shippers in America in your corner. With an infrastructure of over 40 terminals, 30 state-of-the-art carriers, offices and storages facilities in almost all major cities in America, we a company that is steeped in tradition. With over two decades worth of experience, no shipping job is too difficult or challenging for us. Our customers love and appreciate the fact that we offer quality services at affordable prices and that we always honor our set delivery deadlines. It is no wonder 97% of them recommend us to their families and friends. When you ship with us, you increase your chances of having a stress-free shipping process.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Samson to Atlanta||245$||245 miles||2-4 days|
|Jacksonville to Samson||292$||292 miles||2-4 days|
|Houston to Samson||461$||615 miles||3-5 days|
|Samson to Dallas||530$||707 miles||3-5 days|
|Samson to Columbus||569$||758 miles||3-5 days|
|Samson to Detroit||692$||923 miles||3-5 days|
|Las Vegas to Samson||1153$||1922 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Samson||1090$||2726 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to and from Samson
A-1 Auto Transport has a team of motivated and well-organized staff that has years of experience under its belt. Our transport networks have gradually increased throughout the years to now include cities and towns neighboring Samson. Some of them include Enterprise, Ozark, Crestview, Dothan, Troy, Ferry Pass, and Eufaula in Alabama, Niceville, Destin, Wright, Fort Walton Beach, Lynn Haven, Panama City, Springfield and Callaway in Florida. The major roads we use when we’re shipping cars to or from Samson are Alabama State Highway 52 and 87.
Some of our services
Our services include:
- Multi-car shipping. If you are a family or corporation looking to shipping cars to or from Samson, it’s best you do it together. We offer discounts for people shipping multiple vehicles from one location at a go since it reduces our labor costs.
- Freight shipping. We ship lots of items under the umbrella of freight shipping. There are no size or weight limitations. Some of the most common items we often ship include engines, industrial equipment, perishable goods, turbines etc.
- Open-air shipping- This is a simple process. Your vehicle is placed on the back of a flatbed or a carrier capable of shipping multiple cars at a go and it is shipped to its intended destination.
- Enclosed shipping. In this shipping mode, your vehicle is placed in a container and it is then shipped. The container protects your vehicle against foreign objects, damage, theft and even prying eyes.
Vehicles we ship
There is a long list of vehicles that we ship. They include quads, buggies, boats, golf carts, snowmobiles, motorhomes, RVs, electric cars and many others. Every type of vehicle is loaded and secured using the right equipment. Your vehicle is well guarded and taken care of during the shipping process.
Difference between an auto shipper and a broker
Although their roles might seem quite similar, they vary in the execution. An auto shipping broker only serves to bring a customer shipping his/her vehicle together with the auto shipper and he gets his cut. A carrier is the one who actually ships the vehicle. If you have searched for an auto shipping company, more often than not you have spoken to a broker. Setting up a brokerage firm is quite easy since they don’t have that many overheads. The broker only needs a working internet plan and several people to man the phones. The auto shipper, on the other hand, has to contend with paying a large workforce, office space, buy and service carriers. Brokers also have a strong online presence since they spend more money on advertising.
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
- Clearing your vehicle of any personal items.
- Clean your vehicle in order to better see the damages it may have. Make sure to document and take pictures. The picture act as evidence in case a dispute occurs.
- Remove parking passes and toll tags. They will only accrue charges as the car passes through toll stations.
- Ensure that you take your vehicle to be serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Disable your alarm system. This process is crucial to avoid delays.
- Make copies of your car keys.
Partner with us
When you partner with us, you have a fleet of carriers and our whole shipping mechanism at your disposal. Everyone on the team will not rest until your shipment makes it safely and on-time to its intended destination.
If you have any questions regarding anything to do with shipping, you can call us on 1-800-452-2880 and one of our customer care agents will attend to you.