Shipping a car to Europe is usually sensible, especially if language barriers present a problem. Taking public transit in a foreign country can be extremely intimidating. Having your own vehicle is obviously more beneficial.
It allows you to drive anywhere you desire at any given time. However, auto transport to the European country will prove to be difficult without the assistance of a professional international transport company.
Always find a reputable transport company nearby your home in the U.S. for shipping services. A dependable transporter will be with you every step of the way. Nonetheless, contacting the Embassy of Europe for the current auto import regulations will be the vehicle owner’s responsibility.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Some of the Documents Required for Import into Europe.
- Current title and registration.
- Proof of purchase or commercial invoice.
- A copy of import approval or Customs receipt.
- License and passport.
- Proof of paid duties associated with vehicle import.
Within the first four months of the automobile arriving in the country, it must be registered. There are several government facilities where this can be rightfully cared for. Other than the proper documentation needed for Customs and the registration of the vehicle, most of the European countries are easygoing when it comes to their auto import policies and taxes. U.S. citizens frequently have their own vehicles shipped whenever residency or extended stays are planned.
Ship your car to Europe with professionals. You will be happy you did. Just makes sure that you give yourself plenty of time to prepare for the vehicle’s overseas transport.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?