Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rogers County, Oklahoma
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Rogers County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Residents of Rogers County have something to smile about. College students, business people, farmers and contractors all get to enjoy professional and affordable car shipping services from A-1 Auto Transport. We have the most comprehensive service mix, making us a one-stop carrier firm for all services involved in car shipping. With 25 years of experience under our belt, we are the most qualified carrier firm in Oklahoma for shipping cars to or from Rogers County.
Areas we serve within and around Rogers County
We are known to walk our talk. We make car deliveries to every location in Rogers County, including Catoosa, Claremore, Collinsville, Owasso, Tulsa, Chelsea, Fair Oaks, Foyil, Inola, Oologah, Valley Park Verdigris, Bushyhead, Gregory, Justus, Limestone, Sequoyah, Tiawah, Jamestown and Keetonville.
Clients have the option of choosing between home delivery and drop-off/ pick-up service. In the former, we deliver the car right to the client’s home or business address. The later involves delivering the car to a terminal (car depot or a secure parking facility) from where the client can pick it up. Home delivery relies on the road network of a particular area. In the event that the road leading to a particular address is too narrow for our carriers to pass through or has low hanging tree branches, then we revert to using terminals. Either way, car delivery is guaranteed. We also stretch our scope of service when shipping cars to or from Rogers County beyond the borders. We serve clients from the neighboring Nowata County, Craig County, Mayes County, Wagoner County, Tulsa County and Washington County.
- Open carrier services: These are long haul trucks that come with flatbed racks. The cars are simply loaded onto these carriers and secured in place for transportation. The cars are slightly exposed to the open air, but are still very secure. Open carriers offer room to accommodate several assorted vehicles, offering a resource sharing advantage that is beneficial to clients shipping more than one car.
- Enclosed / containerized carrier services: For clients that are more concerned with the safety and privacy of their vehicles, then enclosed carriers are the option for you. Here, the car is shipped inside an intermodal container which offers protection against external elements that may damage the car, including adverse weather conditions and tree branches. It is a more expensive option compared to open carriers. The intermodal structure limits the number of vehicles that can be shipped at once, making it expensive for multi-car shippers.
- Motorcycle shipping: Two wheel owners get to enjoy three shipping modes for their motorcycles; open air, crated and containerized shipping. Open air and containerized are just about the same as previously discussed. Crated shipping on the other hand involves securing the motorcycle inside a wooden crate before shipping. Get all the information concerning this service here.
We have an app!
Zip codes included in Rogers County
- 74015 – Catoosa
- 74016 – Chelsea
- 74017 – Claremore
- 74018 – Claremore
- 74019 – Claremore
- 74031 – Foyil
- 74036 – Inola
- 74053 – Oologah
- 74080 – Talala