Safe And Reliable Rocky Ford Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Rocky Ford is situated in northern Otero County, Colorado. It is famous for its sweet watermelons which together with cantaloupes form the backbone of the city's economy. If you are in need of any shipping services, A-1 Auto Transport is the best shipping partner on this side of the hemisphere. We have a shipping infrastructure that spans the entire world, consisting of over 40 terminals, carriers, offices, and storage units in almost all major cities. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Rocky Ford, very few companies can match our precision, reliability, and cost-effectiveness. Ship with us and enjoy fast, quality, and convenient services at pocket-friendly rates.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Rocky Ford to Colorado Springs||$94||94 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Rocky Ford to Indianapolis||$619||1033 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Rocky Ford to Memphis||$707||943 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Jose to Rocky Ford||$823||1372 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Seattle to Rocky Ford||$889||1482 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Rocky Ford||$965||1609 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Rocky Ford||$1045||1743 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Rocky Ford to Boston||$1189||1983 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Rocky Ford
With over 25 years worth of shipping experience, there's nowhere within the 1.7 square miles that make up this city that we cannot ship to. We have a competent and experienced workforce that will ensure that you receive your shipment in the same state it was delivered to us in and in record time. Apart from shipping cars to or from Rocky Ford, we also make deliveries and pick-ups to or from the neighboring towns, cities, and suburbs which include Pueblo, Lamar, Fountain, Trinidad, Fort Carson, Cimarron Hills, Colorado Springs, Canon City, Black Forest, Air Force Academy, Castle Rock, Parker, Centennial, Alamosa in Colorado and Raton in New Mexico.
Services we provide
When you ship with us, you get to enjoy a wide array of shipping services all under one roof. We are your one stop shop for all your shipping needs. Our services include:
- Freight shipping. This service is meant for people shipping anything that is not car related or is not covered in our other shipping services. Freight shippers can ship anything without having to worry about its size or shape. Some of the services provided under freight shipping include distribution services, refrigerated freight, general cargo hauling and many more. Some of the items we ship under this service include construction equipment, mining equipment, and supplies, turbines, engines etc.
- Interstate car towing. If you want to move your vehicle from one state to the other, you no longer have to worry about driving it all the way. We provide quality and affordable shipping services. We can transport your vehicle across any of the 50 States in America in record time. This saves you from having to drive over long hours, your vehicle running the risk of road damage, and racking up unnecessary mileage.
- Door to door pick-up and delivery. You can now have your vehicle picked up from your doorstep to any location you choose. This service is convenient since it saves you from having to deliver your vehicle to a shipping terminal. You also get to meet the person handling your order and giving him/her extra instructions on how to handle your vehicle.
- Terminal to terminal shipping. Unlike the door to door pick-up and delivery, you will have to deliver your vehicle to one of our shipping terminals that's closest to you and also pick it up once it has been delivered to the destination terminal. Although this type of shipping is not convenient for people who want to ship salvaged or non-operational vehicle, it is one of the most affordable one in our service portfolio.
The types of vehicles we ship
We are a certified, bonded, and insured shipping company. We have shipped hundreds of different types of vehicles in our many years of being in operation. Some of the vehicles that we often ship include:
- Luxury vehicles
- Sports utility vehicles
- Electric cars
- Boats and yachts
- Golf carts
- Salvaged cars
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
- Take A couple of weeks to the shipping date take Wash your vehicle and inspect it for any dents, scratches, and paint peels. Take photographs of them as evidence.
- Remove all of your personal items from your car to prevent damage or theft.
- Only leave about a quarter tank of gas in the car.
- Deactivate your car's alarm system and any toll tags.
- Make duplicate copies of your car keys.
Why ship with us?
We are the best when it comes to shipping cars to or from Rocky Ford. No other shipping company will offer you the same quality of services at the prices that we do. Ship with us for greater convenience and better rates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.