- Safe And Reliable Rochester, Michigan Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Motorcycle Examples
- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- How To Prepare Your Bike For Shipping
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Rochester, Michigan Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Rochester Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Talk To Us!
- Rochester, Michigan Includes Zip Codes
Safe and Reliable Rochester, Michigan Motorcycle Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Rochester, Michigan, is quite frankly a beautiful place to live and has loads of activities for everyone to participate in. Whether choosing to move here alone or with your family, for business reasons or reasons are known only to you. We know you will enjoy your stay here. If you own a motorcycle and are considering the move, you might find the shipping of your vehicle quite a task to accomplish alone. You will need a shipping company to help alleviate the burden or stress and allow you to focus on other logistics involved in your move. Allow A-1 Auto Transport to provide you with the best shipping services available.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Motorcycle Examples
|To / From Rochester, MI||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Rochester, MI To Las Vegas, NV||2029 miles||$3,653 - $4,464||6 - 8 Days|
|Lawrence, KS To Rochester, MI||819 miles||$1,474 - $1,801||3 - 5 Days|
|Rochester, MI To Lawton, OK||1140 miles||$2,052 - $2,508||3 - 5 Days|
|Layton, UT To Rochester, MI||1671 miles||$3,008 - $3,676||5 - 7 Days|
|Rochester, MI To Lee's Summit, MO||796 miles||$1,432 - $1,751||2 - 4 Days|
|Lewiston, ID To Rochester, MI||2082 miles||$3,747 - $4,580||6 - 8 Days|
|Rochester, MI To Lewiston, ME||834 miles||$1,501 - $1,835||3 - 5 Days|
|Lexington, KY To Rochester, MI||369 miles||$664 - $812||1 - 3 Days|
|Rochester, MI To Lincoln, NE||804 miles||$1,447 - $1,768||3 - 5 Days|
|River Ridge, LA To Rochester, MI||1099 miles||$1,977 - $2,417||3 - 5 Days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Shipping by sea
- Air freight method
- Open carrier auto transport method
- Enclosed or covered shipping method
- Flat rack shipping method
How to prepare your bike for shipping
- Wash and adequately wipe or clean our motorcycle with a clean cloth
- Remove any alarm system on the motorcycle
- Remove accessories, such as helmets, windscreens, sidecars, etc., that are meant to be shipped separately.
- Examine your vehicle's state; we recommend hiring a professional mechanic.
- Check your tires for leaks or punctures and replace them where appropriate
- Document your vehicle's state before shipping, write down, and take pictures or videos of scratches, dents, etc.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Make sure that the motorcycle shipping company you have chosen to hire is licensed to operate by the proper bodies. You can confirm this easily by asking for their DOT number and running it through the agency website
- Ensure that they are fully insured, as this can act as a way of making sure that should in case any damage befall your vehicle while in transit, you are still duly compensated
- We recommend reading and paying attention to old or previous customer reviews as this can help enlighten you as to exactly how they interact or deal with clients
- Checking the state of their equipment is always a good idea
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- With years and years worth of experience in shipping motorcycles, we are fully capable of helping move your motorbike in any of the various means offered
- We are fully licensed to operate by the appropriate state and federal bodies and can provide DOT numbers if requested
- As old customer reviews might show, we are fully dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction
- We possess the latest motorcycle shipping equipment, and our carrier or trucks are all in perfect working order
- We or adequately insured to fully protect your motorbike in the case of unforeseen accidents while in transit
Our Rochester, Michigan motorcycle shipping services
We continue to try to provide our customers with the best motorcycle shipping services in Rochester, Michigan, and as such, have made available different affordable shipping service options. Some of these include:
- Require consultation services relating to shipping your vehicle? Reach out to us as we offer consultation services
- We offer interstate and international motorcycle shipping services at affordable rates
- Container shipping options are available
- Terminal-to-terminal motorcycle shipping services are also available
Rochester Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Auburn Hills||Pontiac||Rochester Hills|
|Bloomfield Hills||Sterling Heights||Shelby|
Talk to us!
Do you have any other inquiries or questions? Or maybe you require further aid or assistance in shipping your vehicles, reach out to A-1 Auto Transport by dialing 1-888-230-9116, and you will have a representative of ours there to address whatever concerns you may have.
Rochester, Michigan Includes ZIP codes
48306, 48307, 48308