Consider hiring a motorcycle shipping professional if you want to ensure that your motorcycle is transported out of Rochester Hills safely. Prices vary depending on the shipping company you hire which is why it is important to gather at least 3 quotes from different companies to ensure that you aren’t overpaying for services you can receive at a lower rate from a more reputable source.
Before contacting a motorcycle shipping company, write down the questions that you might have for them and document any information provided by the representative about the services they provide and how much they charge.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Different Shipping Methods.
- Open Air Transport -This is the most common shipping solution that most people purchase not only because it is the least expensive option, but it is also safe and convenient as well. Vehicles transported this way will be secured and protected against the elements to some degree. If you plan on transporting your motorcycle out of Rochester Hills this way, make sure that you have it serviced prior to ship day.
- Enclosed Transport – This is a more expensive shipping option, but it does provide more convenience. If you cannot provide your own container, your shipping professional will be able to provide one for you. Although it is not required to have your motorcycle serviced using this method, you should always service your motorcycle before shipping it anywhere to make sure that it is drivable when you arrive at your location.
Preparing Your Motorcycle for Shipping.
Once you have made the decision to ship your motorcycle out of Rochester Hills, you will need to complete a checklist so that it is ready for transport. Before shipping, you should always make sure that your fluids are topped off and fix any leaks. Take pictures and video footage of the condition of your motorcycle in order to cross-examine them once it arrives at its destination.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?