Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Robeson County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Robeson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Robeson County is as culturally diverse as its history. All this diversity should have only one answer when it gets to shipping cars to or from Robeson County. The answer lies with A-1 Auto transport. We are a safe and dependable vehicle transporter. We also serve the adjacent counties of Cumberland, Bladen, Columbus, Horry, Dillon, Marlboro, Scotland, Hoke and the rest of North Carolina.
Reliable car shipping services
We have more than 20 years of auto shipping experience. Shipping cars to or from Robeson County is part this experience. We know what it takes to pull a successful job. We have a long trail of satisfied customers from every job we’ve handled. Here is some of their feedback. We can ship your car to or from international locations at affordable rates. We have the experience and networks to make sure you get a timely delivery. We have a variety of international auto shipping services at the best rates. These include:
- International roll-on/roll-off (RORO)
- Container shipping
- Air freight
- Sea freight
For your domestic transportation, you can choose to ship on our open trailers or enclosed trailers. We also have flexible delivery options; door-to-door deliveries and terminal-to-terminal shipping. We have several terminals and depots around North Carolina. Just find the right one that meets your needs and convenience.
How to prepare for shipping
- Confirm that the transporter has the right delivery address to avoid confusion and late deliveries. Finding a transporter with local knowledge is better when you’re shipping cars to or from Robeson County. You should also confirm that you have the correct contact details of the driver.
- Clean the inside and outside of your car and remove any personal and valuable items. Remove your CDs and the audio player as well, if it did not originally come with the car. The US Department of Transportation prohibits vehicle carriers from carrying personal items inside your car. This regulation is a safety control measure. You can find more details and safety regulations on the FMCSA website.
- You should have no more than a quarter full tank of gas in your car. Such an amount keeps the weight of your car down. This lowers our costs and we transfer the benefits to you with lower rates. A quarter-full tank is enough to drive the car up the rig and off it. If you’re a long drive away from the nearest filling station, you can keep a gallon ready on delivery.
- If you’re transporting a non-op car, tell the transporter in advance. This is so that they get the special equipment ready. Otherwise, you should have your car in good running condition. Make sure that you have well inflated tires, topped-up fluids and a working battery.
- Disable the car alarm system before handing it over for shipping. Having it go off constantly during the journey is distracting and frustrating for the driver.
Get started for free!
Get started by clicking on this form to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport. Call 1-800-452-2880 to find out more.
Zip codes included in Robeson County
- 28319- Barnesville
- 28340- Fairmont
- 28357- Lumber Bridge
- 28358- Lumberton
- 28359- Lumberton
- 28360- Lumberton
- 28362- Marietta
- 28364- Maxton
- 28369- Orrum
- 28371- Parkton
- 28372- Pembroke
- 28375- Proctorville
- 28377- Red Springs
- 28378- Rex
- 28383- Rowland
- 28384- Saint Pauls
- 28386- Shannon