Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Robertsdale, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe and Reliable Robertsdale Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Robertsdale, AL is part of Baldwin County and founded back in 1905 but only incorporated 20 years later. It’s located about 35 miles away from Pensacola, FL. It’s a small area of about 5.5 square kilometers within its borders. Around 5,000 people count themselves as residents of Robertsdale.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Robertsdale to New Orleans||$168||168 miles||1-2 days|
|Orlando to Robertsdale||$482||482 miles||2-4 days|
|Tampa to Robertsdale||$500||500 miles||2-4 days|
|Robertsdale to Miami||$531||708 miles||3-5 days|
|Robertsdale to Kansas City||$644||858 miles||3-5 days|
|Robertsdale to Milwaukee||$607||1011 miles||4-6 days|
|Phoenix to Robertsdale||$1000||1667 miles||5-7 days|
|Los Angeles to Robertsdale||$1020||2039 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Factors That May Affect the Cost of Shipping Your Car to Robertsdale
You may wonder, why is it that the pricing point between two sedans are different? Your neighbor used the same service but why is he paying less? There are different factors that carriers use to compute the quotation. Below are just some of the examples.
- The Size and Weight – It’s just logical that an SUV will cost more than a sedan, but weight is also an issue. Your car may be heavier than your neighbor’s which is why you pay extra. This is why it’s advisable that you don’t ship your car on a full tank of gas because they will factor into the load.
- The Distance of Destination – Distance will also be factored into the equation. Of course, the trailer moving your car will have exhausted more gas if the destination is very far. Cross country journeys will cost more than just moving your car within state limits.
- Condition of the Car – It may seem silly but a car that doesn’t run will cost more than an operable vehicle. This is because the carrier will have to bring in a special equipment to move your car to the trailer and to get it down.
- Door-to-Door or Terminal Pick-up – Bringing the car right to your doorstep will, of course, cost more compared to you picking it up from the port or terminal. This is because the carrier will pay for the driver and that means additional labor cost.
- Cost of Your Car – A luxury super-car will cost more compared to your ordinary sedan because of the insurance implications. Also, the carrier will have to store the car in a special enclosed container, in which case they can only bring only two or three cars per trip, compared to trailers which can carry as many as 12 cars.
Want a hassle-free service? You can hire A-1 Auto Transport and blow all your worries away. They can pick up your vehicle and bring it safely to the preferred destination right at the specified schedule. There’s no hidden charges and your vehicle is covered by insurance, which will do wonders for your peace of mind.