The most successful and least expensive way to deliver a car to another country is through professional transport services. The varieties of their services vary greatly in price. Some of these services are optional, but all of them have their benefits.
It is hard to give an exact price without knowing some details about the car. There are certain things about the vehicle that will determine what you’ll pay to ship your car to the Bahamas. The make and model of the vehicle are some of the biggest factors, along with the age and weight of the car.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About Shipping Service Costs.
The way you have your car delivered is the biggest factor in the cost for shipping services. RO/RO transport services are usually anywhere over a $1,000, whereas container methods can cost well over $5,000. Container shipping is higher in cost because of the extra space you get inside the container along with the vehicle. The extra space can fill with other belongings. This shipping method can be split with another individual to lessen the costs.
The Least Expensive Transport Service.
The RO/RO method of transport is the least expensive yet very cost effective. The vehicle will be rolled onto a flatbed ship for its shipping process and when it reaches port, it is driven off the ship. The vehicle must be in driving condition and completely empty of all possessions. The only articles allowed inside the vehicle are floor mats, a spare tire, and a car jack. Any extra weight will only raise the cost of transport.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?