Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from River Falls, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable River Falls Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
River Falls is the unsung haven of Alabama. It is a small town that covers seven square miles of Covington County. More than 80 percent of the residents in River Falls move around by private car. You may put the town in your vacation bucket list or consider it as a permanent residence. When your moving plan involves shipping cars to or from River Falls, choose A-1 Auto Transport as your service provider.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Memphis to River Falls||411$||411 miles||2-4 days|
|Miami to River Falls||487$||649 miles||3-5 days|
|River Falls to Dallas||501$||668 miles||3-5 days|
|River Falls to Columbus||558$||744 miles||3-5 days|
|River Falls to Detroit||682$||910 miles||3-5 days|
|River Falls to Pittsburgh||695$||927 miles||3-5 days|
|Albuquerque to River Falls||789$||1215 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to River Falls||1178$||2356 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in River Falls
Our transport networks extend to all parts of the town, the adjacent counties, all 50 states in the U.S., and major global destinations.
Services offered in River Falls
When moving, driving your car from one end to another poses certain risks that you can avoid by choosing a transportation company. Open-air transport is the best option if you worry about the costs going overboard. We have twin-deck trailers that can move up to 10 cars in one trip. It is also the easiest to schedule as it enjoys widespread popularity in many parts of the country. Enclosed shipping offers extra protection to classics, luxury vehicles, prototypes, and high-performance sports cars. Our insurance policies on this option extend the limit to up to $ 1,000,000, giving you peace of mind. Some of the features on our trucks include:
- Fully covered transport to protect your vehicle from the elements.
- Air-compressed suspension system for smooth riding on rough roads.
- Hydraulic lift gates to securely load and unload the cars on the truck.
Door-to-door shipping offers a secure delivery option and convenience from having to travel to a transportation depot. You can send us to collect the vehicle from any point and have it delivered to your residence or office. Shipping cars to or from River Falls using the terminal option will save you money. We have a network of transportation depots spread out across Alabama where you can drop off or pick up the vehicle. Overseas vehicle transfers pose many challenges for new shippers. When you make use of our experienced hands, we will help you to sail through customs and find you a reliable transport option.
Types of cars that we ship
We offer transport services for all kinds of automobiles, which include motorcycles, boats, trucks, commercial equipment, jet skis, and snowmobiles.
How to prepare your car for shipping
Good planning might cost nothing yet it could save you a great deal of money in the transportation process. Here are a few basic ideas to help you get ready.
- The trucking company will inspect the vehicle and prepare a condition report before accepting it. Make sure your car is clean to expose any cosmetic damage. If you are sending the car to a different country, a thorough clean helps it sail through customs and quarantine inspections.
- A roadworthy vehicle has the lowest transportation charges especially when you choose the RoRoor open-air options. To make sure that you have a drivable car, check it for mechanical issues and top up all the fluids. You should have a fully charged battery and enough pressure on the tires.
- You will need just about 1/4 tank of gas when transporting your vehicle. It is more difficult to drain the gas than it is to run it out. Avoid fueling your car a few days to the pickup date.
- Remove all aftermarket electronic accessories, personal items, valuables, and documents. The transport company will get into trouble with the authorities if found keeping these items in the vehicle. Insurance policies do not cover damage that results from personal belongings kept in the car.
- You may send a trusted friend or relative to handover the vehicle if you cannot make it yourself. Make sure that they know the full collection process including the inspection. Make sure that you give the right contacts and delivery address.
- Remove the luggage racks, bike racks, spoilers and other external accessories. If there is any part that you cannot remove, make sure that you wrap a protective cover around it. Retract the antenna and fold-in your side-view mirrors.
- Make sure that you disable the alarm system and handover a set of all keys to the driver. Check the state’s department of transportation for the rules and regulations on shipping cars to or from River Falls.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We have more than 20 years of car shipping experience. We guarantee you the best rates and services.
Get a free quote
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Reviews from Customers in River Falls, Alabama
I’ve had my car moved to and from Alabama quite a few times, long enough to witness all kinds of weird and annoying stuff. You sometimes have to watch your car smoulder under the hot sun in your lot wondering where in the world your driver is, or how the heck did you even wind up with a smooth fast talker spewing numbers instead of an actual human being who knows a thing or two about this whole transport business.
But everything just falls perfectly into place with A1 Auto Transport: They know their game, and you can immediately tell they take care of their customers. Do you want competent people who’ll get things done with as little BS as possible? Believe me, your time and money are best spent with A1.- Lisa K