Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rio Vista, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Discovery of the largest natural gas field in California led to the rise of the city of Rio Vista. Several multinational manufacturing and processing companies opened shop in Rio Vista, offering employment prospects, which is responsible for the high population in the region. Rio Vista is also ranked among the fastest growing economies in the Golden State, with affordable homes and ample security. The Dutra Museum of Dredging, the Rio Vista Museum and the Western Railway Museum are some of the attractions that draw local tourists to Rio Vista, not forgetting the annual Bass Festival held in October. Residents and guests visiting Rio Vista only trust A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Rio Vista. We have a reliable team of experts that guarantee professionalism at affordable prices.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Rio Vista to Los Angeles||$368||368 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Rio Vista to Salt Lake City||$521||695 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Seattle to Rio Vista||$583||778 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Rio Vista to Memphis||$1036||2072 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Kansas City to Rio Vista||$1059||1765 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Rio Vista to Jacksonville||$1114||2785 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Rio Vista to Houston||$1147||1913 miles||5 – 7 days|
|New York to Rio Vista||$1148||2872 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Rio Vista
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered as a carrier firm with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Our everyday operations involve interacting with clients from their homes, business premises, industrial plants or terminal points across the region when shipping cars to or from Rio Vista. Decades of such service has seen us get well-versed with the environs of Rio Vista, including the road network serving every community. This way, we are able to offer the most comprehensive scope of service in Rio Vista, having made deliveries to every location in the city.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: A-1 Auto Transport offers deluxe heavy equipment shipping services which aim at facilitating the everyday operations of industries and commercial clients. Contractors and engineering firms in Rio Vista get to enjoy professional shipping for bulldozers, tractors, excavators, concrete mixers, truck loaders, turbines, engines, gear, hydraulic forklifts, cranes and such other heavy equipment. Farmers on the other hand get to enjoy professional shipping of all heavy agricultural equipment including backhoes and combines. We guarantee safety of all heavy equipment as our team of experts is well-trained in handling such machinery, including those that may need dismantling before shipping.
- Freight shipping services: We offer freight services for shipping office and industrial supplies, refrigerated load and construction equipment.
Clients get to choose between three freight plans:
- Intermodal freight shipping: This freight plan is best used when transporting load internationally. The load is transported inside an intermodal container which makes it easy to ship across different modes of transportation like road and sea.
- Truck Load (TL): This freight service is used when shipping extremely large load, fragile load or load that needs refrigeration. We reserve an entire freight truck for shipping the load.
- Less-Than-Truckload (LTL): This freight plan is best for shipping small-sized load that does not fill up an entire freight truck. We offer fair prices depending on the size and type of load being shipped.
Types of cars we transport
We ship salvaged cars, inoperable cars, high-end cars, electric & hybrid cars, RVs & motorhomes, sedans, trucks, vans, motorcycles, ATVs, RVs and heavy equipment.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Disable the car alarm: Disabling the car alarm saves the driver from having to make stops every time the car alarm goes off. Besides, the car is completely safe onboard our carriers, making car alarms unnecessary.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: The car only needs enough gas to cover the loading and offloading movements. A quarter-full tank of gas shall suffice.
- Remove all personal items: We comply with the regulations set by the department of transportation by ensuring all items that are deemed ‘household in nature’ are removed from the car before shipping. Additionally, we advise clients to remove any aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers as these are not covered under the in-transit insurance policy.
- Wash the car: Every car needs to undergo a thorough examination called a car hauler’s inspection. It is done to identify all pre-existing damages that the carrier firm is not liable for. Such details are more noticeable on a clean car.
- Take clear pictures: Have a record of the car’s condition before shipping by taking clear pictures of each side of the car before shipping.
Why choose our services?
A-1 Auto Transport has a wide scope of service. We can ship any type of car not only across all 50 states of America, but also internationally. We offer both ocean and air freight services for international car shipping services.
Give us a call!
A-1 Auto Transport’s toll-free line (Tel:8004522880) is accessible round the clock. Give us a call today for the best carrier services when shipping cars to or from Rio Vista.