Safe And Reliable Riley County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has set the standard when it comes to auto shipping in Riley County. We have built a reputation for offering high quality services across the state of Kansas. Our truck drivers and sales team are professionals that ensure vehicle owners receive exemplary services all year round. In addition to our top notch services, we also offer insurance cover for every vehicle shipped with us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Riley County to Kansas City||$141||141 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Riley County to Chicago||$464||619 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Riley County to Detroit||$654||873 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Riley County||$675||1126 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Riley County||$801||1335 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Riley County||$887||1479 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Riley County to Boston||$944||1574 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Riley County to Portland||$1004||1674 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Riley County
Shipping cars to or from Riley County is often done by road to ensure vehicles get to their final destination on time. Over the years, we have become conversant with the road network in the area making us an ideal shipping partner for many of its residents.
Interstate 70 is a common transportation route for our drivers when moving vehicles across the county and it also stretches to neighboring states allowing us to transport cars to those locations as well. Apart from picking and dropping off vehicles within Riley County, we also move vehicles to counties that surround it on either side. Some of the counties include Geary County to the south, Clay County to the west, Marshall County to the northeast, Pottawatomie County to the east, Wabaunsee County to the southeast and Washington County to the northwest. To ship to these areas, our drivers use Kansas highways 13, 16, 18 and 82.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
We have the most ideal services for those shipping cars to or from Riley County. Some of these customized services include:
- Flat bed auto transport: Shipping using flat bed trucks is rare with majority of them being used to move large vehicles. Fortunately, we have a number of these trucks that we use to move oversize vehicles, limousines and construction equipment among others. Our trucks are well maintained and driven by well trained drivers that ensure your vehicle is delivered safely. Costs for shipping using flat bed trucks are on the higher side but still affordable.
- Salvaged car shipping: Transportation of salvaged vehicles is best done by auto shipping professionals. We are a licensed vehicle moving company with experience in moving such vehicles. Our drivers can haul salvaged vehicles safely across the US or even abroad. We also have the lowest rates for shipping salvaged cars or motorcycles nationwide.
- RV shipping: Recreational vehicles of all sizes and models can be shipped across the US within the shortest time possible. Most times, we move RVs using open trailers or flatbed trucks to ensure that they are not in danger of getting damaged during transportation. Fortunately, we have several of these trucks making shipping RVs to any location of your choice possible.
Ship with us!
Are you looking for genuine companies that offer vehicle shipping services? Look no further! A-1 Auto Transport offers reliable services for those shipping cars to or from Riley County and the entire US. To book our services, call our office today!
Zip codes included in Riley County
- 66449- Leonardville
- 66502 -Manhattan
- 66503- Manhattan
- 66505- Manhattan
- 66506 -Manhattan
- 66517- Ogden
- 66554- Randolph
- 66531- Riley
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Leonardville - Riley, Kansas (KS) 66449
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Junction City - Geary, Kansas (KS) 66441
🇺🇸 Manhattan - Riley, Kansas (KS) 66502
🇺🇸 Green - Clay, Kansas (KS) 67447
🇺🇸 Hope - Dickinson, Kansas (KS) 67451
🇺🇸 Home - Marshall, Kansas (KS) 66438
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Manhattan - Riley, Kansas (KS) 66506
🇺🇸 Junction City - Geary, Kansas (KS) 66441
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August