Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Riley County, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Riley County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has set the standard when it comes to auto shipping in Riley County. We have built a reputation for offering high quality services across the state of Kansas. Our truck drivers and sales team are professionals that ensure vehicle owners receive exemplary services all year round. In addition to our top notch services, we also offer insurance cover for every vehicle shipped with us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Riley County to Kansas City||$141||141 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Riley County to Chicago||$464||619 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Riley County to Detroit||$654||873 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phoenix to Riley County||$675||1126 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Riley County||$801||1335 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Diego to Riley County||$887||1479 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Riley County to Boston||$944||1574 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Riley County to Portland||$1004||1674 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Riley County
Shipping cars to or from Riley County is often done by road to ensure vehicles get to their final destination on time. Over the years, we have become conversant with the road network in the area making us an ideal shipping partner for many of its residents.
Interstate 70 is a common transportation route for our drivers when moving vehicles across the county and it also stretches to neighboring states allowing us to transport cars to those locations as well. Apart from picking and dropping off vehicles within Riley County, we also move vehicles to counties that surround it on either side. Some of the counties include Geary County to the south, Clay County to the west, Marshall County to the northeast, Pottawatomie County to the east, Wabaunsee County to the southeast and Washington County to the northwest. To ship to these areas, our drivers use Kansas highways 13, 16, 18 and 82.
We have the most ideal services for those shipping cars to or from Riley County. Some of these customized services include:
- Flat bed auto transport: Shipping using flat bed trucks is rare with majority of them being used to move large vehicles. Fortunately, we have a number of these trucks that we use to move oversize vehicles, limousines and construction equipment among others. Our trucks are well maintained and driven by well trained drivers that ensure your vehicle is delivered safely. Costs for shipping using flat bed trucks are on the higher side but still affordable.
- Salvaged car shipping: Transportation of salvaged vehicles is best done by auto shipping professionals. We are a licensed vehicle moving company with experience in moving such vehicles. Our drivers can haul salvaged vehicles safely across the US or even abroad. We also have the lowest rates for shipping salvaged cars or motorcycles nationwide.
- RV shipping: Recreational vehicles of all sizes and models can be shipped across the US within the shortest time possible. Most times, we move RVs using open trailers or flatbed trucks to ensure that they are not in danger of getting damaged during transportation. Fortunately, we have several of these trucks making shipping RVs to any location of your choice possible.
Ship with us!
Are you looking for genuine companies that offer vehicle shipping services? Look no further! A-1 Auto Transport offers reliable services for those shipping cars to or from Riley County and the entire US. To book our services, call our office today!
Zip codes included in Riley County
- 66449- Leonardville
- 66502 -Manhattan
- 66503- Manhattan
- 66505- Manhattan
- 66506 -Manhattan
- 66517- Ogden
- 66554- Randolph
- 66531- Riley