Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rice County, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Rice County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is popular in Rice County with most of its 10,083 residents shipping with us. We are certified to offer auto shipping services within the county and the entire region of Kansas. Our staff focuses on ensuring that your vehicle reaches its destination on time and in one piece. We are also committed to providing excellent customer service for vehicle owners shipping locally or internationally.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Rice County to Denver||$440||440 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Rice County to Dallas||$440||440 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Rice County to Memphis||$489||653 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Indianapolis to Rice County||$530||707 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Atlanta to Rice County||$614||1024 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Diego to Rice County||$818||1364 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Rice County to Miami||$1011||1686 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Rice County to Seattle||$1046||1744 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Rice County
We move vehicles by road to effectively cover the 728 square mile area that makes up Rice County. Our drivers have mastered the road network making their pickup and delivery time much shorter. When shipping cars to or from Rice County using modern trailers, we often use Kansas highways 4, 14 and 96. These highways also help us reach various cities and towns spread all over Kansas and its environs on time. Apart from the major cities, we also offer car shipping services to counties that surround Rice County. These counties include Ellsworth County to the north, McPherson County to the east, Reno County to the south, Stafford County to the southwest and Barton County to the northwest.
Our Service portfolio
We offer shipping options for vehicle owners moving various types of cars within the US and abroad. Some of the popular options are:
- International shipping: Although, we are based in the US, we also move vehicles to international destinations on a regular basis. Our wide network of shipping professionals makes automobile transportation much faster and cheaper. We often ship by sea or air when moving single or multiple vehicles with the most popular option being Roll On Roll Off shipping. It does not matter the model, size or weight of your vehicle, we can ship it abroad at a pocket friendly rate.
- Overnight car shipping: Shipping cars to or from Rice County can also be done overnight when you ship with us. For locations that are less than 300 miles away, we can ship your vehicle by road. We have a large fleet of trucks that can haul both regular and oversize vehicles. If the destination is further, we can arrange for air freight services and have the car delivered to you within twenty four hours.
- Local motorcycle shipping: Shipping motorcycles within the US can easily be done using our modern transport trailers. High-end bikes are best shipped using containers or crates which provided an extra layer of protection during transportation. For regular bikes, you can opt for open trailers which are cheaper when it comes to shipping costs.
A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Rice County on behalf of individuals and companies for over two decades. Our team prides itself in offering suitable and affordable services at all times. To enjoy the services we offer to vehicle owners, call our sales team and get a quote at no cost!
Zip codes included in Rice County
- 67512- Alden
- 67427- Bushton
- 67524- Chase
- 67444 -Geneseo
- 67457- Little River
- 67554- Lyons
- 67573- Raymond
- 67579- Sterling