Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Butler County, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Butler County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is the leading car shipping choice for the 65,880 residents of Butler County. We have built a customer base in the area for the past twenty years and always offer high quality car shipping services. We have customers from other parts of Kansas and the rest of the fifty states in the US. Our staff is committed to offering top-notch services for both new and returning customers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Butler County to Denver||$396||529 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Butler County to Phoenix||$626||1044 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Butler County to New Orleans||$669||893 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Atlanta to Butler County||$676||902 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Butler County||$847||1412 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Butler County to Miami||$937||1563 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Butler County to Boston||$956||1594 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Butler County to Seattle||$1101||1835 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Butler County
The most effective way for our drivers to ship vehicles to the 1,447 square mile area is by road. The county has a well connected road network that makes transportation of vehicles much faster. When shipping cars to or from Butler County, we often use Interstate 35, which is the main transportation route in the area.
I-35 connects to Wichita, the largest city in Kansas making it easier for us to ship vehicles into the area. In the event that the interstate road is busy, we use U.S. Highways 54 and 77 as alternative routes.
Butler County is surrounded by a number of counties that we ship to using Kansas Highway 96, 177, 196 and 254. Some of these adjacent counties are Greenwood County to the east, Chase County to the northeast, Elk County to the southeast, Cowley County to the south, Sumner County to the southwest, Marion County to the northwest, Harvey County and Sedgwick County to the west.
The services we offer
We offer a wide range of vehicle shipping services in the US and overseas locations. Some of the perfect options for shipping cars to or from Butler County are listed below.
- City to city vehicle shipping: Our truck drivers can pick up and deliver your vehicle to any city within the US and its environs. We have transport trailers that can handle large tonnage making it possible to move vehicles of all sizes and weights. Whether you want your car dropped off at your doorstep or at a terminal facility in your preferred city, we can do it.
- Motor home shipping: We make shipping motor homes convenient for their owners when relocating or making a permanent move to a new area. Our open transport trailers and flat bed trucks are ideal for shipping large vehicles without putting them at risk when in transit. International motor home shipping is also possible when moving the vehicle with A-1 Auto Transport.
Talk to us!
Shipping cars to or from Butler County can be a stress free process when working with a genuine vehicle moving company. A-1 Auto Transport is a reliable auto shipper that has over two decades of experience in the industry. We transport vehicles of various sizes and weights to locations within or outside the US. Contact our sales team today and get a free online quote!
Zip codes included in Butler County
- 67002- Andover
- 67010 -Augusta
- 67012- Beaumont
- 67017- Benton
- 66842- Cassoday
- 67039- Douglass
- 67042- El Dorado
- 67041- Elbing
- 67072- Latham
- 67074- Leon
- 67123- Potwin
- 67132- Rosalia
- 67133- Rose Hill
- 67144- Towanda
- 67154- Whitewater