Safe And Reliable Ford County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
In the service industry, quality and value for money go hand in hand. At A-1 Auto Transport, we understand this concept too well. This is why we strive to offer the best car shipping services to our clients nationwide. We serve all 50 states, including the far-off ones like Alaska. However, serving from a broad perspective could leave room for inconsistency in quality. That is why we add a personal touch to our services by tailoring the experience to specific counties in all states. This is why our clients from Ford County trust us as the number one carrier firm in the state of Kansas. Apart from the tailored experience, we have a wide range of services clients can enjoy when shipping cars to or from Ford County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ford County to Houston||$511||682 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ford County to Minneapolis||$579||772 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ford County to Nashville||$609||812 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Ford County||$634||1057 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Ford County to Detroit||$658||1097 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Ford County to Los Angeles||$760||1268 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Ford County||$914||1524 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Boston to Ford County||$1058||1764 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Ford County
Ford County stretches over an impressive 1,099 square miles. It has 4 cities and 14 townships. A-1 Auto Transport prides itself in serving clients from all corners of Ford County, irrespective of the remoteness of a location. Our extensive scope of service is the reason why we are the best pick for shipping cars to or from Ford County. We serve clients from Bucklin City, Dodge City, Ford City, Spearville City, Fort Dodge, Wilroads Gardens, Wright, Bellefont, Bloom, Howell, Kingsdown, South Dodge, Wilroads, Windhorst, Concord, Enterprise, Fairview, Royal, Sodville, Wheatland, Wilburn and Grandville. We also stretch our services to cater for the shipping demand from the neighboring counties of Edwards, Kiowa, Hodgeman, Clark, Gray and Meade.
- Door to door services: This is a delivery service exclusively enjoyed by residents and businesses in Ford County. All we require is the car’s location and the address of its destination. We do all the heavy shifting, ensuring the car is seamlessly delivered to the exact address. This delivery service saves the client the extra trouble of fetching the car from a drop-off point.
- Terminal services: We make it possible for guests visiting the Midwest to use their cars while touring Ford County. We ship the cars to a car depot prior to the client’s journey. The client can then pick up the car at the terminal upon arrival.
- Interstate Car shipping: Ford County is served by 5 major highways that connect it to the rest of America. We use these routes to offer express state to state car shipping services. For instance, through US Highway 50, we ship cars both ways to or from California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, District of Columbia, Maryland.
Find out more!
Click here to find more services you can enjoy from A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Ford County.
Zip codes included in Ford County
- ZIP Code 67801 - Dodge City
- ZIP Code 67834 - Bucklin
- ZIP Code 67842 - Ford
- ZIP Code 67843 - Fort Dodge
- ZIP Code 67876 - Spearville
- ZIP Code 67882 - Wright
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.