Safe And Reliable Miami County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Miami County of Kansas may not be as big as Miami, FL, but the residents there are just as friendly and as lively as any small town people can be. Apart from the five small cities, the county is widely rural in nature, with agricultural farms being the single most conspicuous feature across the entire region. A-1 Auto Transport proudly serves the residents of the region by offering high quality yet affordable carrier services when shipping cars to or from Miami County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Miami County to Indianapolis||$392||523 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Miami County to Memphis||$443||443 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Miami County to Nashville||$447||596 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Denver to Miami County||$462||616 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Miami County||$462||462 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New York to Miami County||$739||1233 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami County to Miami||$901||1503 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami County to San Diego||$918||1530 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within and around Miami County
Residents from areas of a rural profile such as this rely on having their own vehicles to move from place to place since public transportation is not reliable. We understand this all too well.
This is why we have an extensive and comprehensive scope of service that covers all nooks and crannies of Miami County, regardless of how remote a destination might be. We do things differently compared to the firms that only deliver cars to the big cities. We instead offer our clients the option of choosing the delivery service that best works for them when shipping cars to or from Miami County; terminal or door to door delivery. We serve clients in Fontana, Louisburg, Osawatomie, Paola, Spring Hill, Bucyrus, Hillsdale, Drexel Corner, Jingo, New Lancaster, Ringer, Stanton, Wagstaff, Wea and the 13 townships in Miami County. We do not limit ourselves to those areas. Miami is a border County and an entry point into Kansas from Missouri. For this reason, we also proudly offer our services to clients in the immediate counties of Missouri, (Cass and Bates County) as well as the neighboring ones of Kansas which include Johnson, Linn, Anderson, Franklin and Douglas.
- Door to door delivery: We understand the position other firms put you in when they only deliver your car to a terminal in the city. You are left with the extra trouble of making special arrangements to get your car to your home. With Miami County’s rural profile and unreliable public transport, this gets even more stressing. With A-1 Auto Transport, we can deliver the directly to your home or business address, at an affordable rate.
- Terminal services: If you would prefer picking the car from a terminal in the city, we can arrange for it to be dropped at a car depot, a storage facility or a safe parking lot in the city. Make sure to find information about the parking fee charges by the County Government of Miami prior to this service.
- Heavy machinery shipping: To farmers, we can ship your harvester and other heavy farm machinery for you at affordable rates. Find out more about this here.
If you need a firm that puts the client first when shipping cars to or from Miami County, pick A-1 Auto Transport!
Zip codes included in Miami County
- ZIP Code 66013 - Bucyrus
- ZIP Code 66026 - Fontana
- ZIP Code 66036 - Hillsdale
- ZIP Code 66053 - Louisburg
- ZIP Code 66064 - Osawatomie
- ZIP Code 66071 - Paola
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.