Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ridgway, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
The San Juan Mountains tower above Ridgway, creating a skyline that will turn any canvas into a masterpiece. The surrounding landscape is no different, as a trove of hiking trails, rivers, gorges, forests and open ranches dot around the area. The small town keeps up a rural character like many of the counterparts in Colorado. A-1 Auto Transport offers the most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Ridgway.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Ridgway to Colorado Springs||$261||261 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Ridgway to Salt Lake City||$369||369 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Ridgway to San Antonio||$601||1003 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Francisco to Ridgway||$659||1099 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chicago to Ridgway||$774||1290 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Ridgway to Miami Beach||$1105||2211 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Ridgway to Boston||$1129||2258 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Ridgway to Philadelphia||$1179||1966 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Ridgway
Our reach extends from all parts of the town to include every region in the country. We are present in all the 50 states of the U.S.
Our Transport services in Ridgway
Vintage car collectors and luxury vehicle owners rely on enclosed transport for the safest moving solution. Our service offers the following benefits:
- Fully covered trucks to protect your car from the elements and other external hazards.
- Hydraulic lift gates for secure loading and unloading.
- Air-compressed suspension for smooth driving on rugged roads.
We have a door-to-door pickup and delivery option, which helps to add convenience to the process. We will fetch the vehicle from any point and send it to a nearby place that you choose.
Dealerships, manufacturers and private owners looking for a budget transport solution can settle for the open-air option. It offers the most economical rates for shipping cars to or from Ridgway. You will get a quick delivery timeline because or of a regular transit schedule.
Pairing up the open-air option with terminal shipping can lead to a phenomenal drop in the cost to ship. You will drop off or collect the vehicle at an appointed transportation depot in Colorado.
We have enough skills and experience to handle all international shipping assignments:
- We have an economical roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) option. RoRoworks by driving the car into a large shipping vessel (roll-on) for transportation. We will drive it off the ship (roll-off) on arrival.
- We can send your high-value cars inside shipping containers to protect them from potential damage. Choosing a shared container will lower the cost to ship. A dedicated one offers extra space where you can include household goods and personal items in the shipment.
Types of cars that we ship
- ATVs and motorcycles
- Boats and yachts
- Farm machinery and industrial equipment
- Freight cargo
- Golf carts and snowmobiles
- RVs and campers
- Cranes and forklifts
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings and household goods from the vehicle. The transit insurance does not give protection for any damage caused by such items.
- Remove all the custom accessories such as spoilers, grills, luggage racks, DVD players, GPS, speakers, and radar detectors.
- The vehicle needs to have a clean exterior, which makes it easy to record the pre-existing cosmetic damage.
- Note all the scratches, dents, paint chips, and discolorations on the vehicle. You can use a camera to take dated photographs of all sides. The transporter should check your report and acknowledge it on the Bill of Lading.
- Run a maintenance check on the vehicle. Keep the battery on a full charge, top off the fluid levels and check the tire pressure. Try to fix all the outstanding mechanical problems.
- Aggressive leaks may cause damage to other vehicles traveling on the truck. Send the car for repair or report the leakage in advance.
- Keep the gas level at about 1/4 of the tank. Too much fuel might increase your vehicle’s weight, which complicates the shipping process.
- Remove or cover any loose part on the exterior to prevent possible damage during the handling process.
- Remove/retract the antenna, fold in the side-view mirrors and record the current mileage on the vehicle.
- Disable the alarm system and prepare a spare set of keys for the truck driver.
Why you should choose A-1 Auto Transport
- We are a legit transport company with complete authority from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA).
- We have one of the most extensive transport networks in the country, traversing all states in the U.S. and extending to global destinations.
- Our experience in the industry covers more than two decades, which includes regular assignments on shipping cars to or from Ridgway.
- We have a fleet of modern trucks backed by highly experienced and dedicated professionals working to meet all your needs.
- You will get the best variety of options under one roof, with all-inclusive estimates for every service.
- Insurance protection and GPS tracking at no extra charge.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.