How To Ship Your Renault.
After buying that Renault, you must be wondering how to ship it home. Well, look no further than our car transport company. We offer the very best in automobile shipping and the associated support services.
Here are some of the perks of going with us as your shipping partner.
Excellent customer support.
We believe in treating the customer just as well as we will treat their vehicle during the actual transport. Every time we offer transportation services, we make sure to
- Give a comprehensive pre-shipping consultation and advice.
- Answer any questions the customer might have regarding the auto shipping process.
- Give quotes and explain what the costs cover and what is not.
- Go through the contract, insurance details and bill of lading.
- Give advice on how to make the shipment more affordable, if possible.
Domestic and international shipment.
- Those looking to ship to or from overseas locations will be happy to learn that with our company, they will get access to both air and freight shipping options. We cover everything involved in the overseas car transport, including loading and storage, and the custom process and papers.
- Local shipment forms the biggest part of our orders. We ship locally, interstate or coast to coast, with licenses to operate across state border lines. Wherever the location, customers can be assured that their vehicles will arrive safely and on time. Our company offers various local shipping options, depending on the preferences, situation and budget of the customer. We offer the client the choice between open and enclosed carriers.
Choice of carriers.
- Open carriers can be multicar or single car carriers. Multicar carriers are often stacked, and are suitable for those looking to transport their vehicles on the cheap, or those looking to ship many vehicles at a time. Multicar open carriers can transport up to ten vehicles per truck.
- Closed carriers are suitable for the luxury or vintage vehicles, which need extra protection against the elements. They often carry only the one vehicle, and might be more expensive than the open carriers.
Assurance of a strong safety record.
Car shipping is technically giving your prized vehicle to people you only have just met, to transport long distance. Handing over one’s car to strangers often leaves one with a huge worry about the safety of their car, a valid one given the horror stories that one might hear when inquire about the car shipping industry.
Our company has well trained drivers and personnel, all who work overtime to make sure the vehicles handed over to use reach their destinations in the same condition. We transport vehicles with the same level of diligence and care regardless of whether it is a first time customer or one that has been with us for long. Single vehicle transport will receive as much care as those transporting many cars. We maintain our safety record for both open and enclosed transportation.
Avoid the nightmare of shipping with an unreliable company and choose us as your shipping partner; you will be guaranteed exceptional and timely shipment.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.