Safe And Reliable Rehoboth Beach Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The Atlantic Ocean straddles the entire eastern border of Rehoboth Beach, marking it out as one of the most popular retreats in Delaware. The town's population swells twenty-fold every summertime. You can have the perfect holiday or permanent stay when you have all your regular creature comforts at hand, such as a private ride. Shipping cars to or from Rehoboth Beach becomes a painless process when you opt to work with experienced professionals such as A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Rehoboth Beach||$120||120 miles||1-2 days|
|New York to Rehoboth Beach||$210||210 miles||2-4 days|
|Rehoboth Beach to Louisville||$540||720miles||3-5 days|
|Memphis to Rehoboth Beach||$601||1003 miles||4-6 days|
|Omaha to Rehoboth Beach||$757||1263 miles||4-6 days|
|Rehoboth Beach to Houston||$921||1535 miles||5-7 days|
|San Antonio to Rehoboth Beach||$1038||1730 miles||5-7 days|
|Tucson to Rehoboth Beach||$1203||2406 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Rehoboth Beach
We can send vehicles all across town including to the adjacent communities and back. Our presence covers all the regions in the state, backed by countrywide and global networks.
Services offered in Rehoboth Beach
A-1 Auto Transport offers a fully enclosed and dedicated carrier for exotic, classic, luxury and high-performance sports cars. The service offers advanced safety and discretion throughout the trip while shielding the vehicles from dirt, debris, and inclement weather.
When you opt for open-air shipping, we will transport your vehicle in one of the following ways:
- A flatbed truck offers a practical solution where the traveling distance falls below 500 miles.
- A multi-car trailer can transport between 3-11 vehicles at once, leading to one of the most affordable means of shipping cars to or from Rehoboth Beach.
We are ready to pick and deliver vehicles to or from your residence and other nearby points. Our door-to-door service offers better convenience when you find it hard to move around terminals.
Terminal shipping offers a reliable way to get your vehicle from one end to the next without digging deeper into your pockets. We will appoint a transportation depot in Delaware, where you will drop off or collect your car.
We have several options to help with all your international vehicle transfers.
- The airfreight option usually involves a high cost that restricts it to special occasions and exclusive vehicle brands.
- If you want an economical option, the RoRo standard offers the right solution. A team of handlers will drive the cars into the ship’s hull for transportation and drive them off on arrival.
- Containerized transport offers added safety to the vehicles in transit. Using a container keeps your car from coming into contact with possible hazards during the handling and transit process. You can choose between consolidation and fully dedicated option.
Cars that we ship
We have reliable transport solutions for all types of vehicles such as ATVs and motorcycles, boats and yachts, trucks and SUVs, golf carts, snowmobiles, farm machinery, and project cargo.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Vehicle transporters are not licensed to move household goods. Remove such items from the car including all the valuables and personal effects. It is also a good idea to take out any aftermarket accessories such as GPS, speakers, DVD players, TVs, and radar detectors.
Prepare the vehicle for an effective inspection process by giving it a thorough clean. Note down all the chips, dents, scratches, and discoloration on the body. You can take photographs of the car from all angles, including close up shots of the imperfections. Remember to use date stamps on all the images.
You must let the transporter know in advance if you plan to send a non-runner. The following maintenance checks will keep you ready for the process:
- Keep the battery on a full charge
- Make sure that you have well-inflated tires
- Check and top off the fluid levels
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank, which will help you to save on weight. Do not leave it empty since the trucker needs to drive your vehicle when loading and unloading.
- Report all the mechanical issues and aggressive fluid leaks. Document all the special steps needed to start and drive your vehicle.
Remove all the custom items like spoilers and ground effects from the exterior. Secure all the non-detachable loose items. Fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna. Disable the alarm system and remove/deactivate the toll tags and parking passes.
Find out if you might need to leave a copy of your title and registration when shipping cars to or from Rehoboth Beach. The local DMV is a great place to start when looking up the regulations.
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest car shippers in the country. We have a team of qualified professionals and a large fleet of self-managed trucks to offer you the best variety under one roof, with insurance protection and GPS tracking as an added benefit.
Get your free quote today!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org