Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ocean View, Delaware
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ocean View Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ocean View is a town that offers everything it promises in the name and more. It is a quiet environment compared to neighboring Bethany Beach, making it a perfect commuter town for the surrounding community. The area spots some of the most serene neighborhoods in Delaware. You will need a private vehicle to move around with ease when going on a leisurely drive or running your errands. A-1 Auto Transport offers the most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Ocean View.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Washington, D.C. to Ocean View||$126||126 miles||1-2 days|
|New York to Ocean View||$223||223 miles||2-4 days|
|Ocean View to Louisville||$543||725 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Ocean View||$739||1233 miles||4-6 days|
|Ocean View to Houston||$920||1534 miles||5-7 days|
|Las Vegas to Ocean View||$1010||2525 miles||7-9 days|
|Colorado Springs to Ocean View||$1056||1761 miles||5-7 days|
|Ocean View to Portland||$1168||2921 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Ocean View
We can send vehicles to Bay Forest, Bear Trap Dunes, Cedar Bay, the neighboring Bethany Beach and all other parts of the state. Our coverage extends to nationwide and global destinations.
Our transport services in Ocean View
When it comes to international vehicle transport, you have two main options:
- The roll-on/roll-off standard is the simplest and most affordable solution. Wheeled vehicles get driven into the shipping vessel and secured for transportation. A team of handlers will drive them off on arrival.
- Containerized transport offers enhanced safety for specialty vehicles and highly expensive luxury brands. A container offers a wind-and-watertight compartment to shield the car from potential hazards while in transit. The option allows you to include personal effects in the shipment.
The open-air standard offers one of the most affordable domestic shipping options. We will use a flatbed truck or a multi-car carrier depending on your budget and traveling distance.
You can choose the enclosed transport service when shipping cars to or from Ocean View. It offers the best protection from external hazards like road debris and inclement weather. A special hydraulic lift takes care of the low-undercarriage situations.
The door-to-door option adds convenience to the process by allowing you to choose your desired drop-off and pickup point. Our driver may opt for the nearest public parking lot depending on the access restrictions in your neighborhood.
Terminal shipping works within pre-determined timelines for the drop-off and pickup. You will send the vehicle to one of the appointed transportation depots in Delaware. It can save you money if you live close to these areas.
Types of cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers reliable moving solutions for all kinds of automobiles such as motorcycles, boats, ATVs, yachts, jet skis, trucks, SUVs, RVs, tractors, cranes, earthmovers, buses, vans, and industrial goods.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Clean the vehicle. A part of the cosmetic damage might hide behind the dirt and dust on the body. Run a visual check on the pre-existing chips, dents, or scratches as you note everything down. You should share this record with the truck driver at the collection.
- Clean out the interior while removing any personal effects, valuables, and household goods kept inside the vehicle. There is no insurance policy to cover for these items during the transit process. You can as well remove all the custom products such as CD and DVD players, GPS, and speakers.
- Remove the parking passes and deactivate the toll tags. It will help you to avoid accumulating unnecessary charges as the vehicle travels along the highway. EZ-passes are potential theft items.
- Prepare your car as if you’re going to drive it to the destination. Top off the fluid levels, keep the battery on a full charge and inflate the tires. Get it repaired for any leaks and mechanical problems. You can also document all the outstanding issues and share this with the truck driver.
- Avoid fuelling up the car to a full gas tank. We recommend that you leave it at about 1/4, which allows for a little driving while saving on weight at the same time. Prepare a set of spare keys for the truck driver, who needs them when handling your vehicle or opening it up for inspection at the checkpoints.
- Prepare the car for a safe loading and unloading process by securing all the loose items on the exterior and detaching the custom parts like spoilers and roof racks. Fold back the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna. If you have a convertible, make sure that you secure the top to prevent possible damage by the elements.
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully licensed, bonded and insured vehicle transportation company. We have one of the most extensive networks in the country, covering all the 50 states of the union. We have more than 20 years of experience in the industry, making us your best choice for shipping cars to or from Ocean View.
Get a free shipping quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.