Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Delmar, Delaware
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Delmar Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Delmar is a small town sitting on the southern border between Delaware and neighboring Maryland. The US Route 13 runs through the region, offering a vital road connection in the peninsula. We encourage you to get a private vehicle so that you can comfortably run your errands and get around with ease. A-1 Auto Transport offers complete solutions for shipping cars to or from Delmar. We have the safest and most reliable service in the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Washington, D.C. to Delmar||$115||115 miles||1-2 days|
|Delmar to New York||$218||218 miles||2-4 days|
|Detroit to Delmar||$473||631 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Delmar||$733||1222 miles||4-6 days|
|Delmar to Denver||$1059||1766 miles||5-7 days|
|Delmar to Salt Lake City||$1093||2187 miles||6-8 days|
|Los Angeles to Delmar||$1100||2750 miles||7-9 days|
|Albuquerque||$1179||1966 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Delmar
Our coverage includes all neighborhoods in the town, the adjacent communities like Laurel, Frankford, Gumboro, and all the way down to Salisbury. We can deliver to any state in the U.S. and all global destinations.
Transport services offered in Delmar
When you need guaranteed security for your hotrod, high-end luxury or classic vehicle, nothing comes close to what enclosed shipping offers. Your car travels inside a covered truck, which offers a protective shield against road debris, dust, and the elements.
The open-air standard is suitable for all types of vehicles as long as you don’t mind leaving them exposed to the external environment while in transit. Open trailers outnumber their enclosed counterparts, making them readily available on short notice.
A-1 Auto Transport offers world-class shipping solutions at highly competitive rates.
- The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) service is the most affordable way to send your vehicle overseas. RoRo vessels have built-in ramps, which allow the transporters to drive your cars on or off the ship when loading and unloading.
- Container shipping offers the best protection against potential hazards during transportation. The vehicle stays in an airtight and watertight compartment throughout the trip.
- The airfreight option comes in handy when you need a quick transport solution, especially when the urgency beats the high costs involved.
The terminal-to-terminal service is a great idea if you have all the dates planned out when shipping cars to or from Delmar. We will appoint a transportation depot in Delaware, where you will drop off or collect the vehicle.
When you choose the door-to-door service, we will send the trailer as close as possible to any pickup or delivery point that you choose. We will settle for the nearest parking lot if our truck finds it hard to move any closer.
Cars we ship
We have transport solutions covering different types of wheeled and non-wheeled vehicles from boats, yachts, ATVs, motorcycles, trucks, SUVs, cranes, farm machinery, and industrial equipment. Visit the services page on the A-1 Auto Transport website for more information on what we can do.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Keep the vehicle free from dirt, marks or stains that may make it difficult to record the pre-existing cosmetic damage.
- Run a visual inspection around the body as you note down all the chips, dents, scratches and discolorations.
- Use a camera to take dated photographs of the car from all angles. Make sure that you take close-up shots of the pre-existing damage.
- Run the vehicle through some basic maintenance checks. Top off the engine oil, coolant, brake, and transmission fluids. You can add antifreeze if sending the car to a cold climate. Keep the battery on a full charge and use well-inflated tires.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 or 1/8 of the tank. The fuel makes it easy for the trucker to start and drive the vehicle when necessary. Too much of it will complicate the process, leading to avoidable delays.
- Clean out the interior of personal items, important documents, and household goods. By leaving them inside the vehicle, you risk causing damage to your car and others traveling on the same truck.
- Remove all custom parts such as spoilers, luggage racks, grills, DVD players, speakers, fog lights, GPS, and radar detectors.
- Secure the vehicle’s exterior by covering the non-detachable loose items to protect them from possible damage during transportation. Retract the antenna and fold in the side-view mirrors.
- Make special notes for the driver detailing any operational quirks and mechanical problems on your vehicle.
- Deactivate the toll tags to stop them from accumulating charges along the highway. Disable the alarm system so that it does not drain the battery by triggering off while in transit.
- If you have any doubts about the laws that you need to follow when shipping cars to or from Delmar, visit the relevant regulatory bodies.
A-1 Auto Transport is a leading service provider in automobile transportation. We have fully licensed, bonded, and insured solutions to meet the needs of all shippers, from small families to large dealerships.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.