Safe And Reliable Bethany Beach Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
With a multitude of things to do around Bethany Beach, nothing beats catching the sea breeze along the boardwalks that straddle the beachside. It is neatly serene and one of the most family-friendly beach resorts in Delaware. When shopping around for a new vehicle, you can widen your search to include any part of the globe. Shipping cars to or from Bethany Beach becomes easy when you choose A-1 Auto Transport. We have the safest and most dependable service in the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Bethany Beach||$128||128 miles||1-2 days|
|New York to Bethany Beach||$221||221 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Bethany Beach||$600||800 miles||3-5 days|
|Bethany Beach to St. Louis||$703||938 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Bethany Beach||$741||1235 miles||4-6 days|
|Bethany Beach to Salt Lake City||$1100||2200 miles||6-8 days|
|Sacramento to Bethany Beach||$1137||2844 miles||7-9 days|
|Bethany Beach to Phoenix||$1197||2395 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Bethany Beach
We have one of the most extensive coverages in the country. Our networks cut across all the 50 states of the union and major global destinations.
Transport services offered Bethany Beach
A-1 Auto Transport offers a variety of solutions to meet your needs and budget:
- Our open-air trailers can handle between 8-11 cars depending on their sizes, making them one of the most affordable options that you can find. To send your vehicle on a multi-car trailer, you need to keep it in good driving shape for a smooth loading and unloading process.
- Enclosed trailers will handle fewer cars because the added cover limits the available room. The option offers a protective shield against roadside dust, debris, and inclement weather. It is the best transport solution for classic, luxury, sports, and high-end vehicles.
- The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard is a better solution when you need to move cars in large volumes across the sea. Each vehicle in transit pays for the space taken up on the ship, leading to the most economical rates. RoRo describes the loading and unloading systems, where the vehicles get driven on or off the vessel.
- It takes a substantial amount of white-glove handling to move a classic or high-end vehicle across the sea. Containerized shipping offers added safety by keeping the cars in an airtight, watertight compartment and away from possible hazards. Unlike the RoRo standard, the option allows you to include some personal effects in the shipment.
- The door-to-door option allows you to send off or receive your vehicle from any desirable point when shipping cars to or from Bethany Beach. We will settle for the nearest public parking lot if our trucks cannot reach your residence.
- The terminal-to-terminal option needs you to collect or deliver the vehicle at one of the appointed transportation depots in Delaware. You can have a considerable cost reduction if you pair it with the open-air standard.
Types of cars that we ship
- Classic and antique cars
- ATVs and motorcycles
- RVs and campers
- Luxury vehicles
- Boats and yachts
- Trucks and SUVs
- Golf carts and jet skis
- Electric cars and hybrids
- Freight cargo and project supplies
How to prepare a car for shipping
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) prohibits auto shippers from carrying all things classified as household goods. It means that you should not keep any of these items inside your vehicle. You should also take out all valuables and custom accessories like GPS, DVD players, speakers, and radar detectors.
Give the vehicle a thorough wash, which will help to expose all the pre-existing dents, scratches, or discolorations. Note down all the imperfections and use a camera to take dated photographs of all sides of the vehicle.
You might need to check with the transporter before sending an inoperable vehicle. In all the other instances, you need to keep it in running shape to allow for a smooth process:
- Look for aggressive leaks or mechanical problems and send the vehicle for repair
- Top off the fluid levels and keep the battery on a full charge
- Keep the tire well-inflated and list out all the unsolved mechanical issues and operating challenges
Leave about a 1/4 of gas in the tank. The fuel comes in handy when the transporter needs to start and drive the vehicle during the loading and unloading process, while too much can add to the safety and weight problems.
Disable the alarm system to keep it from draining the battery and deactivate the toll tags.
A-1 Auto Transport is an expert at offering reliable moving solutions to all vehicle owners on the global scale. With more than 20 years of experience, we can confidently deliver in the promised timelines and estimates. We have a large fleet of self-managed trucks to handle every aspect of the process involved when shipping cars to or from Bethany Beach.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com