Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rehobeth, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Rehobeth Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Rehobeth is one of 11 charming small towns found in Houston County. It is a short drive south of Dothan, the largest city in the county and a major commercial hub for Dale, Houston, and Henry Counties in Alabama. A-1 Auto Transport offers safe and reliable options for shipping cars to or from Rehobeth.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Rehobeth||214$||214 miles||2-4 days|
|Rehobeth to Tampa||370$||370 miles||2-4 days|
|Houston to Rehobeth||488$||651 miles||3-5 days|
|Rehobeth to Cleveland||686$||914 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Rehobeth||652$||1087 miles||4-6 days|
|Rehobeth to Albany||731$||1218 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Rehobeth||781$||1301 miles||4-6 days|
|Rehobeth to Sacramento||1233$||2465 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Rehobeth
We have a door-to-door service that covers all parts of the town. Near Dothan is a major trucking hub, offering you a convenient drop-off and pick-up option. Our coverage extends to all counties in the state and all parts of America.
Our car shipping services in Rehobeth
Open-air transport is the most favored option by dealerships, manufacturers, and rental services. The cost to shipping drops when you have more vehicles in one truck. Our trailers can move between 8-12 cars depending on their sizes. The enclosed trailers protect your classics and luxury vehicles from poor weather and bad road conditions. We guarantee safe delivery to your residence by including the door-to-door shipping option. Dropping-off or collecting the vehicle from a transportation depot can help you save money when shipping cars to or from Rehobeth. We have an extensive network of terminals across the state for your convenience. You can rely on our RoRo and containerized transport options for all your international shipping. We can also help you to tackle the paperwork and clear with the complex customs regulations.
Cars that we ship
We can move different kinds of vehicles from point to point, regardless of the size. There is an endless list of the automobiles on the A-1 Auto Transport website. It includes motorcycles, ATVs, SUV’s, boats, yachts, RVs, buses, freight equipment, and many others.
Planning to ship your car
- You need to find out the specifics of the insurance policy before agreeing to hand over the vehicle for transportation. Some policies might not give a comprehensive cover, which exposes you to certain losses during the shipping process.
- Cleaning your car before transportation is not just about removing dirt. There are certain dents, dings, and scratches that you can only see when your vehicle is clean. Prepare an inspection report and take photographs of all sides of the vehicle.
- Your vehicle needs little fuel to drive up and down the ramp of the carrier. Anything above 1/4 of the tank is unnecessary and adds an extra load on your vehicle. It is highly likely that the transport company calculates part of the rates from the car’s weight.
- Remove custom parts and personal belongings from the vehicle. No one will take responsibility for personal items that get damaged or lost during the transportation process. The FMCSA puts aftermarket stereo and GPS navigation systems in this class. You might have to check the transporter’s policy for a list of disallowed objects.
- It is a good idea to disable the alarm system to prevent it from going off during the shipping process. The truck driver has a right to turn it off by any means necessary, which might lead to damage on some of the car parts.
- Make sure that the car runs properly, unless your plan from the start was to transport an inoperable vehicle. Check the engine oil and make sure that there are no fluid leaks. Keep the battery fully charged and the tires well inflated. Repair the mechanical problems, note down any peculiarities about your vehicle, and share these with the truck driver.
Why you can rely on A-1 Auto Transport
Many people depend on our services when shipping cars to or from Rehobeth.
- We have a team of professional drivers, customer service agents, and exotic car handlers offering the best attention to your needs.
- You can get attractive deals and offers for different services. We have special rates for members of the American military in addition to special offers for multiple car shipping.
- We keep most our services in-house so that we do not make any excuses for poor service. Click here to read some of the epic reviews that we get from our customers.
- We do not charge for estimates.
Further shipping tips
Your arrival at the pick-up and delivery points determines how much time it takes to close the processes. Try to make it early so that we can cut unnecessary delays. Make sure that you have every detail about the delivery point. If you choose to pick up the car from a terminal, make sure that you can easily find your way there.
Get free quotes
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.