Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Reedley, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Exotic diners and small bed and breakfasts give Reedley a small-town feel and a homely living environment. As part of the regions established along the San Joaquin Valley in California, agriculture is the economic backbone of the city. The residents work hard on their farms and play hard as well, with a series of street fairs and festivities running throughout the year. No company knows all about shipping cars to or from Reedley in the same way that we do at A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Reedley
As one of the safest and most reliable companies in the region, we have the most extensive networks running to every part of the city, coming from all worldwide locations.
Services offered in Reedley
Exposing your high-end vehicles and rare classics to the elements is a risky affair, considering that slight damage might cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars to fix. The enclosed shipping standard offers a cover from the elements on top of other features such as:
- Hydraulic lift gates to help with loading and unloading vehicles with a low ground clearance.
- An air-compressed suspension system to give the cargo a smooth ride on bumpy roads.
Driving your vehicle to the destination is the first thing that might come to mind when shipping cars to or from Reedley. Open-air transport offers a better alternative, saving you from wearing out yourself by running thousands of miles across the country. Your vehicle travels on a large trailer similar to those used by auto dealerships and manufacturers.
Apart from helping you choose between boat and plane transport, we can also find you the most convenient handling standard.
- The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard has one of the lowest international shipping rates. It uses a simple process of rolling (driving) the cars on the ship’s ramp when loading or unloading.
- Shipping containers help to secure vehicles and other loose cargo that you may have from water and other seaside hazards. We can give you a 20FT container to help so that you can add household items when emigrating.
If you live near one of the appointed transportation hubs, you can save money by going for terminal shipping. We will agree on a transportation hub where you will drop-off or collect your vehicle. A-1 Auto Transport runs a large depot network across many states and major urban areas in California.
You can try out the door-to-door shipping option if you feel that you have little time to move around the terminal points. Our representative will fetch the car from any point that you send us and deliver it to your home or office.
Types of cars that we ship
We have transport options that cater to a variety of automobiles including:
- ATV and motorcycles
- Boats and yachts
- Trucks and RVs
- Vans, sedans, and station wagons
- Farm machinery
- Industrial and project equipment
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
A clean car makes it easy to spot cosmetic damage during the pre-shipping inspection. Washing them helps to get rid of mud, plant, and animal residue, which form part of the prohibitions from the USDA.
We will not accept vehicles loaded with personal items for safety reasons. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) enforces regulations on such items and flouting the rules might lead to heavy fines and confiscation.
Leave some fuel in the vehicle to help us drive it a short distance when loading and unloading. The best level is about a quarter of the tank. Do not keep too much gas as it adds unnecessary weight and increases the safety risks.
Remove the external accessories that might bend or break during the transportation. The list includes aftermarket spoilers, fog lights, and ground effects that usually aren’t protected by the insurance cover.
A running vehicle helps to cut down delays and drops the cost to ship because it needs little handling equipment. The following checks will help you to get a smooth process.
- Keep the battery on a full charge and check if the terminals work properly.
- Make sure that the vehicle has enough fluid levels.
- Use properly inflated tires on the vehicle.
Note down the quirks may make it difficult to start or run the vehicle and share the note with the truck driver.
A-1 Auto Transport offers one of the most comprehensive solutions for shipping cars to or from Reedley. We have extensive domestic and international networks to help move your vehicle from any part of the world.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote form A-1 Auto Transport today.