The process of shipping a car to another country from the U.S. isn’t something that many can carry out without the right gear and experience. It takes a great deal of durable transport equipment, the right ship, and knowledge of foreign import policies.
The best way to guarantee your car arrives in the country safely is by hiring a trusted transport service.
The best part about international auto transporters is their cheap rates and guarantee of the car’s safe delivery. The experience and guidance provided by the transporter specialists make it so much easier to get through the process of shipping successfully. All transport services are set at reasonable prices so that anyone can take advantage of them without much concern of their budget.
You must provide detailed information to the transporter so that they can give you the most honest quote on their shipping services. This is the only way to get a more accurate quote. Otherwise, you can assume that your overseas shipping services will cost anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 on average.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Information Needed for a Quote.
- Age and weight of the vehicle.
- Vehicle specs.
- Distance from the car’s home in the United States to its destination.
- Desired shipping services.
Don’t Forget the Import Duties and Taxes of the Other Country.
Aside from paying for transport services, import duties and taxes must be addressed separately. The total of taxes due may easily exceed what you paid for in transport services. Provide proof of payment to the Customs office so they can issue the certificate of import approval. This certificate must be granted before the day of transport. If not, the car will not ship off to the country.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?