Whenever the possibility of moving to another country arises, you should consider shipping your own car over. While a lot of countries have extremely strict import policies, Honduras makes it a little easier to have your own car imported.
To ensure the vehicle’s safe delivery and lawful admittance into the country, hire a reputable transport company near your home in the U.S. They will and help you collect the proper documentation for Customs.
There are so many wonderful reasons to have a vehicle sent over to Honduras. These make the already low shipping costs even more beneficial. Most transporters will provide insurance coverage free of charge and even add on satellite tracking. These services offer extra protection and convenience.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Benefits of Overseas Auto Transport Services.
Aside from it being nearly impossible to transport something as large as a car without professional help, there are many other wonderful privileges that come along with your purchase of shipping services. Many dealerships and manufacturers take advantage of transport services due to their low rates and valuable assistance throughout the entire process.
- They will use the latest and most durable shipping equipment to secure your car for its overseas transport to Honduras.
- The employees involved with your car’s shipping process will be highly trained and experienced individuals.
- Your car will be protected by insurance coverage.
- You’ll have various transport services to select from. Open air transport is the cheapest of the options. Enclosed transport methods are more expensive but they allow you to fit the car and your belongings in the shipping container.
- Auto transport services are reasonably priced and cost effective.
- Their customer service representatives will be there to help you through the process of gathering the documents for Customs to gain import approval for the car. Call the Embassy of Honduras They’ll update you on the import policy currently in place. They’ll also tell you about the tax and duty rates.