A simple search about car shipping companies will pull out two kinds of results for you because the term can be used to refer actual car shipping companies that move your car from one place to another and the other kind being the brokers who get orders for such companies. Moreover, you will not be able to find out which is the best company and the most suitable services they have to offer you. So you will have to compare car shipping companies before you choose the best one and here is a small guide on how to go about it.
Car Shipping Broker Companies
These companies are the backbone of the car shipping industry and most of the times when you are enquiring and scrutinizing the market you will land up taking to a broker instead of a shipping company. Now, as unnecessary as it may seem, it actually pays to talk to them about your requirements, because they would search all over the country for you to get the companies that offer the services that you want and who will also be doing the same route on a regular basis. So choosing such broker companies will help you to save a lot of time but the main reason that you will compare car shipping companies is to save money.
There are many sites dedicated to helping you to find the best companies. Generally, most companies will be happy to give you an online quote and these websites will give you the best quotes from a number of sites. However, it is up to you to get the best in terms of rates and services. Most often, the quotes will be based on the cheapest form of transport and for a standard sized car. So if you need special moving vehicles, that could cost you more and again, if your car is on the bigger side and is also expensive, then the cost will go even higher.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Advantages of Comparing Car Shipping Companies
- Selecting the type of service and shipping that you need – There is an advantage when you compare car shipping companies and that is getting quotes for all kinds of services and types of shipping as well. Some companies will take the trouble to give you detailed and informed information about shipping which will enable you to choose the right kind of shipping. For example, some might require an enclosed carrier while others can manage with open ones.
- Getting the best insurance – It is an open secret that companies give competitive rates for all their services and that includes insurance as well. So most companies will try to give the best kind of insurance and will not try to fleece you by giving you unnecessary deals.
- Complying with FMCSA and DOT regulations – All the companies are supposed to comply with FMCSA and DOT regulations as in http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/regulations but the lay person will not know that. Also, there is the chance that there might be companies out there who go on working without bothering to get the necessary papers. However, in websites that deal with comparing companies, this will be a compulsory requisite that they should comply with. So you will have the added safety of knowing that you will be dealing with only standard companies who follow all the rules and regulations laid out by the government.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?