- Safe And Reliable Pulaski County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Pulaski County
- Our Service Portfolio
- Get In Touch With Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Pulaski County
Safe And Reliable Pulaski County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is known for its reliability in automobile transportation. We are a leader in the auto shipping industry and ship vehicles to all the fifty states in the US. Pulaski County is not an exception, as our drivers regularly transport cars to the area. We move vehicles to other locations in Indiana as well, making us a favorite among its residents. In addition, our shipping professionals are dedicated to offering the best services in the county all year round.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pulaski County to Chicago||$101||101 miles||1-2 days|
|Nashville to Pulaski County||$394||394 miles||2-4 days|
|Pulaski County to Charlotte||$509||678 miles||3-5 days|
|Pulaski County to New York||$560||747 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Pulaski County||$646||1076 miles||4-6 days|
|Pulaski County to Tampa||$657||1095 miles||4-6 days|
|Albuquerque to Pulaski County||$807||1345 miles||4-6 days|
|Portland to Pulaski County||$1100||2200 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Pulaski County
The 434 square mile area is connected to a number of major roads that we use on a regular basis. When shipping cars to or from Pulaski County, our drivers use U.S. Route 35 and 421 that leads to nearby metropolitan areas. These roads can also be used to access towns in the county and beyond.
Other roads often frequented by our drivers when moving vehicles are Indiana State Roads 14, 39, 114, 119 and 143. We use these state routes to ship cars to surrounding counties such as Starke County to the north, Marshall County to the northeast, Fulton County to the east, White County to the south, Jasper County to the west and Cass County to the southeast.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Our service portfolio
Majority of the auto shipping services we offer are perfect for shipping cars to or from Pulaski County. Some of these services are listed below.
- Multiple car transport: Planning to move more than one car within the US or abroad? We can transport it for you at an affordable cost. We have several transport trailers that can haul up to seven vehicles at the same time. Our truck drivers ensure the vehicles are tied down firmly and check on them regularly when in transit.
- Jet ski shipping: Spending time on the water using your own jet ski is possible when you ship with A-1 Auto Transport. We ship jet skis on behalf of vacationers or those moving to a new location permanently. Most times, we move the water vehicles using enclosed or open transport trailers. Our car carriers can transport jet skis within the US or overseas at pocket friendly costs.
- Covered vehicle shipping: If you want your vehicle to be protected from theft or debris when being transported, you will need to go for covered transport trailers. The trailers are completely covered at the back which gives privacy for vehicle owners seeking additional protection. Covered trailers can also accommodate more than one vehicle making it a good option for car dealerships or private car collectors.
Get in touch with us!
A-1 Auto Transport makes shipping cars to or from Pulaski County hassle free for vehicle owners. We handle the entire process on your behalf and ensure that your vehicle is delivered safely. Our fleet of trucks can haul vehicles to near and far off locations comfortably. To enjoy our unrivalled shipping services, call our sales team on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Pulaski County
- 46996- Denham
- 47946 -Francesville
- 47957 -Medaryville
- 46960- Monterey
- 46985- Star City
- 46996- Winamac