Pukalani, Hawaii Vehicle Shipping Services
Home to nearly 10,000 people, Pukalani is a beautiful town located in Maui County in Hawaii. The Pukalani Country Club is a favored location for locals and tourists to play golf as the course is not only one of the largest courses in Hawaii, but it also has an excellent members club, a pro shop that offers gift cards for merchandise to be able to give to those that you may know that golf and a large restaurant. The club also hosts several charity events and amateur tournaments each year.
Maui Hiking Safaris in Pukalani are also very popular with tourists. You can go hiking, camping and enjoy the great outdoors up close and personal as you take daily or weeklong safari’s through the wilderness. There is also white water rafting, biking, swimming, zip lining and horseback riding for residents and tourists on vacation.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Jose to Pukalani||$1198||2994 miles||7-11 days|
|Pukalani to Denver||$1445||3612 miles||9-13 days|
|Pukalani to New Orleans||$1740||4350 miles||10-14 days|
|Pukalani to Minneapolis||$1808||4521 miles||10-14 days|
|Pukalani to Nashville||$1822||4555 miles||11-15 days|
|Chicago to Pukalani||$1844||4611 miles||11-15 days|
|Philadelphia to Pukalani||$2091||5227 miles||12-16 days|
|New York to Pukalani||$2118||5295 miles||12-16 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping FAQ’s
Shipping a car to Pukalani can be done easily when you have the answers to your automobile transport questions. A-1 Auto Transport has put together a few of the questions that customers ask most about shipping cars to Hawaii.
- Will I need to add shipping insurance to my private insurance policy? - Most companies have up to $1 liability insurance that will cover your car during transport. Be sure to ask for proof of insurance from your transporter.
- Can I pack my household goods inside the car during overseas shipping? - No, cars must be emptied of any personal content before they can be loaded onto the shipping vessel for transport.
- How long will it take to have my car delivered to Hawaii? - Depending on where the car is picked up in the United States, it can take anywhere from 10 days up to 21 days for delivery to Hawaii.
- What is door to door transport? - Door to door transport means that the company will make arrangements to pick your car up and deliver it either at or as close as possible to, your home or office location.
- What do I need to do if my car is damaged during transport? - The first thing you need to do is make sure the damage is noted on the Bill of Lading. As soon as that is done you need to call your transport agent immediately and make sure a claim is filed to take care of the damage. Be sure to take time/date stamped photos before the car is loaded onto the shipping vessel and as soon as it is unloaded.
- What choices do I have for shipping a car to Hawaii? - The most common choice to ship a car to Hawaii is with roll-on roll-off (ro-ro) transport. With ro-ro, cars are driven onto the vessel, secured in place and then shipped. If you have a classic car, there is also containerized transport which will allow your car to have a secure environment during transport. Ro-ro is the least expensive way to ship a motor vehicle overseas to Hawaii.
Pukalani Car Shipping Directory
Use this car shipping guide from A-1 Auto Transport to locate a reliable company to relocate your motor vehicle from the Mainland U.S. to Hawaii.
Prostar Automotive Transport
Prostar Automotive Transport is a preferred automobile transporter that is completely female owned and operated and has been in business for more than 23 years. They have excellent ratings from the Better Business Bureau of Arizona and are registered with the US DOT. They are fully licensed and insured and provide door to door transport for all makes and models of motor vehicles including cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s. They hire their own carrier drivers and offer safe and reliable transport. You can contact a transport agent to get a price quote and to schedule transport.
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport has been in business for more than 7 years and they are a preferred transporter for dealerships, auto auctions and individuals throughout the United States for reliable automobile transport. They are licensed, insured and bonded and are registered with the US DOT. They relocate all makes and models of motor vehicles including boats and motorcycles, heavy machinery and large and small freight. You can contact an agent to get answers to your shipping questions, a price quote and to get your car scheduled for door to door pick-up and delivery.
Pukalani includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org