How To Ship Your Proto.
Getting your newly purchased Proto vehicle from South Korea to its final destination is a vital part of the entire purchasing process thus you need an automobile shipping company that can handle your treasured Proto the right way.
Our company is fully licensed and bonded to handle automobile transportation services. We are a fully insured company that provides full compensation with zero-deductible out-of-pocket insurance for any damages that may occur while your car is in our possession.
If you select to partner with us for your car shipping services, you wouldn't worry about vehicle damages due to negligence or mishandling. All vehicles entrusted to our care are handled with utmost care and precision. However, if something ever goes wrong during the shipping process, you can be sure that you might receive full compensation for the damages.
We have shipped and delivered hundreds of Proto vehicles safely in past times and our pride lies in the total satisfaction of our clients and this is why we treat our customers’ vehicles like it were our own.
We understand you had to spend much to acquire your Proto so we make sure that you are always aware of the exact location of your vehicle all of the time during the shipping process, using our car tracking services.
The common question “How much does it cost to ship a Proto?” can be answered in just a few seconds when you fill our online quote form. We have professional customer service professionals who are available all of the time to answer all questions and offer necessary assistance for stress-free shipping of your Proto.
Exceptional Customer Service.
Your satisfaction as a client is important to us, so we take all necessary precautions to be certain that you are happy and satisfied at the conclusion of our services. Shipping of vehicles involves entrusting your valuables to another's care and we sure don't disappoint. When we pick up your vehicle for shipping to when we deliver it to your doorstep, we treat your vehicle as our own.
Our car shipping services include:
- Door to Door Car Shipping: Our services include door-to-door pickup and delivery services to help take out all stress from the shipping process.
- Open Transportation: Our open transportation service is truly what it's called; exceptional! With this service, you will get to ship your Proto at the cheapest rates and in the safest circumstances. Though our open transportation service is cheaper than the enclosed service option, the degree of protection and satisfaction guarantee are the same.
- Enclosed Transportation: We recommend this service to customers who are trying to find the best level of protection for their vehicles during shipping.
- International Shipping: Are you planning to ship your Proto overseas? Why not talk to us for top international shipping rates?
- State to State Shipping: Our services also include interstate shipping that allows you travel comfortably to any part of the United States while not having to saddle yourself with the task of driving all the way.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.