Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Portland, Maine
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Portland Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The largest city in Maine is home to just over 66,000 people and is located in Cumberland County. Portland is a popular tourist destination, in part because of its stunning historic district and beautiful natural settings. There is plenty to do in this part of main, from shopping in the Old Port District to fishing in the Fore River or enjoying outdoor recreation alongside the Casco Bay.
Click here for more information about shipping in Portland
The Portland Head Light is one of the well-known markers in town and is the entrance to the town’s Harbor. For those looking for an added dose of culture, there is a vibrant arts district in this town as well. The Children’s Museum of Maine is located here as is the Portland Stage Company for those that enjoy this type of performance. The Portland Trails non-profit also does the maintenance on an extensive set of trails around the city.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Portland to New York||$313||313 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Portland to Philadelphia||$407||407 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Portland to Detroit||$603||805 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Indianapolis to Portland||$620||1034 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Nashville to Portland||$721||1203 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Portland to Las Vegas||$1125||2813 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Portland to Seattle||$1251||3129 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Portland to San Diego||$1256||3142 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Portland Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Portland car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Opt for open air transport if you are trying to save a few bucks: This is the most inexpensive mode of auto transport and the one in which most transport customers opt for when shipping a vehicle. If you have customizations of any kind on your vehicle, though, you may want to go with enclosed transport.
- Shop around: The best way to get a good deal on transport is to look at various offers and choose the one with the combination of pricing structure and services that work for your budget.
- Get customer references: Once you choose a company, your next step is to get customer references from the company. This gives you a clear idea of the company’s reputation and quality of service.
For more information, visit the City of Portland website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Local Companies Directory
Charlie’s Auto Transport
This local auto transport company provides affordable shipping services.
67 Newton Street
Located in Lisbon Falls, this company is established in the transport business and handles orders and vehicles of all sizes.
711 Lisbon Road
Lisbon Falls, ME
Bill’s Auto Sales
Bill’s is a locally owned and operated transport company with a wide array of service offerings for transport customers.
624 U.S. 202
Other Portland Resources
Portland Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Portland.
University Of Southern Maine – The University of Southern Maine is northern New England’s outstanding public, regional, comprehensive university, dedicated to providing students with a high-quality, accessible, affordable education.
Portland On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Portland includes ZIP codes:
04101, 04102, 04103, 04104, 04105, 04106, 04107, 04108, 04109, 04110, 04112, 04116, 04122, 04123, 04124, 04954, 04961.