Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Biddeford, Maine
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Biddeford, Maine Professional Auto Transport
Biddeford is the 6th largest city in the state and the largest in York County as well as one of the oldest European settlements in the U.S. Biddeford is a tourist town as it has several resort areas including Biddeford Pool which is Maines first noted settlement and Fortunes Rocks, a small seaside town and also Granite Point, a coastal community in Biddeford that is adjacent to Kennebunkport, Maine and is a popular location to watch seals as well as enjoy the beach for surfing, swimming and sunbathing. Biddeford is generally warm in the summertime and can be extremely cold in the wintertime. Driving in the winter months can take some driving skill when it comes to traveling on snow covered roadways. Biddeford has a great economy and focuses highly on the tourism industry due to its location near the sea. There are also many retail shops and strip malls, art studios, museums and other areas of interest. There are many upscale homes in Biddeford as well as single and multi-family homes and apartments.
You can learn more about Biddeford by visiting the official website. The site has information for residents and visitors that includes city meetings, recreation, attractions, housing and much more.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Biddeford Car Shipping Tips
Use the following tips when shipping a car to Biddeford, Maine:
- Keep in mind that Biddeford has a very definitive seasonal climate. If you are planning to have a car shipped in the wintertime, make sure the antifreeze is filled and the tires are in great shape. The temperature can be bitter cold in the winter and you need to make sure the car is up-to-date on maintenance to ensure it remains in good running condition.
- If possible try to bundle moving and auto transport services. This can save you time as well as money when making a complete move. It can also reduce stress as all of your household goods and automobile can be shipped at the time and will usually arrive at the same time.
- Be sure to have your car ready for transport before the carrier arrives. The fluids should be filled properly and the fuel should be no higher than ¼ tank. Fuel can add quite a bit of weight to a vehicle and that can increase shipping cost as well as the overall weight of the carrier. You also need to make sure the car is in good driving condition.
- You need to be with the car when the driver picks it and delivers it. An inspection will be done to assess the vehicle condition and you will need to sign the paperwork. Be sure to check everything carefully and make sure the driver’s notes are correct before signing the paperwork. This is very important for insurance purposes.
Biddeford Auto Transport Directory
Allen’s Transfer & Storage
Allen’s Transfer & Storage is a premier moving and storage company that offers fast and reliable auto transport as well as household, tradeshow and business moving services. They are fully licensed, insured and bonded. They have been in business since 1950 and offer local, nationwide and international auto transport and shipping services. On top of transport services, they also have convenient automobile and household storage options nationwide.
862 Spring Street
Westbrook, ME 04092
Biddeford includes ZIP codes:
04005, 04006, 04007.