- Shipping Cars To or From Port of South Louisiana
- Port of South Louisiana Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Why Ship cars to and from Port of South Louisiana?
- Shipping options available
- We’d love to hear from you
- Port of South Louisiana Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Port of South Louisiana includes ZIP codes
Shipping Cars To or From Port of South Louisiana
Having been in the industry for the last two decades, A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has a rich network of ports all over the United States to facilitate shipping of cars from all corners of the world. We ship vehicles from major ports in the USA. Among the major ports that we use is Port of South Louisiana. We transport all kinds of autos from this port, including normal sedan cars, SUVs, ATVs, RVs, luxury vehicles, motorcycles, boats, yachts and even mega yachts.
Port of South Louisiana Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Port of South Louisiana||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Houston to Port of South Louisiana||$193||321 miles||3-5 days|
|Nashville to Port of South Louisiana||$335||559 miles||3-5 days|
|Atlanta to Port of South Louisiana||$298||496 miles||3-5 days|
|Port of South Louisiana to Detroit||$656||1093 miles||4-6 days|
|Port of South Louisiana to Washington, D.C.||$667||1112 miles||4-6 days|
|New York to Port of South Louisiana||$799||1332 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Port of South Louisiana||$1550||2584 miles||6-8 days|
|San Francisco to Port of South Louisiana||$1324||2207 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Why Ship cars to and from Port of South Louisiana?
The port of South Louisiana is among the largest ports in USA, so large that it ranks third highest port in total trades to international ports. It is strategically located along the Mississippi River with its HQ at Laplace, Louisiana. Its vastness; about 54 miles, makes it the ideal port to handle shipping cars to or from Port of South Louisiana. Its location is ideal in serving imports and exports to and from most parts of the Southside, East coast and some parts of Northside America. Serving such a large location of the US makes it the highest shipping port in Tonnage in all of the US.
This fact is an asset to any auto shipping company in the USA. The Port of South Louisiana has state-of-the-art resources, technology, and muscle to oversee successful transportation of vehicles to major sea ports around the world. The port is equipped with flat racks, cargo cranes, tower cranes, dragline walking, container barges and specialized ship unloading systems.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Shipping options available
A-1 Auto Transport provides clients with a variety of shipping options when shipping cars to or from Port of South Louisiana. They include:
- Roll on, Roll off: The cars are driven onto the cargo ship and secured onto the vessel using strap on and tie downs. Upon arrival at the destination, the cars are unstrapped and driven off the cargo ship. This method is also known as RoRo service.
- Container: Cars are first driven into large cargo containers. The entire cargo container is then lifted onto the cargo ship and transported to the destination.
- Door - door: This is the delivery method in which the car is delivered to the client’s doorstep after it arrives at the Port of South Louisiana. For shipping out of the port, we also fetch the car from the client’s location, take it to the port and ship it to the desired location
- Terminal - terminal: The Port of South Louisiana also acts as a pickup point for imported cars. For shipping cars out of the USA, clients can under this option, drive their cars to the port from which it can be shipped off.
We’d love to hear from you
If you are from the western hemisphere, including all states between Louisiana to the south, Mennesota to the north, Maine to the extreme North west and Florida to the extreme South West, A-1 Auto Transport is here to serve you through shipping cars to or from Port of South Louisiana.
Port of South Louisiana Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Cinclair Loop||Madewood Dr||Heather Line|
|Tiffany Dr||Jasper Line||Meeker loop|
Port of South Louisiana includes ZIP codes: