Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Port of South Louisiana, Louisiana
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Shipping Cars To or From Port of South Louisiana
Having been in the industry for the last two decades, A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has a rich network of ports all over the United States to facilitate shipping of cars from all corners of the world. We ship vehicles from major ports in the USA. Among the major ports that we use is Port of South Louisiana. We transport all kinds of autos from this port, including normal sedan cars, SUVs, ATVs, RVs, luxury vehicles, motorcycles, boats, yachts and even mega yachts.
Why Ship cars to and from Port of South Louisiana?
The port of South Louisiana is among the largest ports in USA, so large that it ranks third highest port in total trades to international ports. It is strategically located along the Mississippi River with its HQ at Laplace, Louisiana. Its vastness; about 54 miles, makes it the ideal port to handle shipping cars to or from Port of South Louisiana. Its location is ideal in serving imports and exports to and from most parts of the Southside, East coast and some parts of Northside America. Serving such a large location of the US makes it the highest shipping port in Tonnage in all of the US.
This fact is an asset to any auto shipping company in the USA. The Port of South Louisiana has state-of-the-art resources, technology, and muscle to oversee successful transportation of vehicles to major sea ports around the world. The port is equipped with flat racks, cargo cranes, tower cranes, dragline walking, container barges and specialized ship unloading systems.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping options available
A-1 Auto Transport provides clients with a variety of shipping options when shipping cars to or from Port of South Louisiana. They include:
- Roll on, Roll off: The cars are driven onto the cargo ship and secured onto the vessel using strap on and tie downs. Upon arrival at the destination, the cars are unstrapped and driven off the cargo ship. This method is also known as RoRo service.
- Container: Cars are first driven into large cargo containers. The entire cargo container is then lifted onto the cargo ship and transported to the destination.
- Door – door: This is the delivery method in which the car is delivered to the client’s doorstep after it arrives at the Port of South Louisiana. For shipping out of the port, we also fetch the car from the client’s location, take it to the port and ship it to the desired location
- Terminal – terminal: The Port of South Louisiana also acts as a pickup point for imported cars. For shipping cars out of the USA, clients can under this option, drive their cars to the port from which it can be shipped off.
We’d love to hear from you
If you are from the western hemisphere, including all states between Louisiana to the south, Mennesota to the north, Maine to the extreme North west and Florida to the extreme South West, A-1 Auto Transport is here to serve you through shipping cars to or from Port of South Louisiana.