Safe And Reliable Plymouth County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There’s a fine line between a legit car shipping firm and one with the services that best work for your needs. While a firm claims to offer car shipping services across the nation, what really matters is, does the firm offer door to door services or does it merely deliver to a terminal in the big city? Also, when a firm claims to offer car shipping services, you should also find out if it caters for special shipment like coast to coast long distance car shipping or shipping services for salvaged or inoperable vehicles. This is what separates the wheat from the chaff. It’s all in the details.
Clients from Plymouth County understand these differences, and that is why they only trust A-1 Auto Transport as their number one carrier firm in Iowa. Our scope of service and unique catalog of services are the reason why we are the best when shipping cars to or from Plymouth County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Plymouth County to Chicago||$483||483 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Plymouth County to Memphis||$566||755 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Plymouth County to Houston||$612||1020 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Plymouth County||$778||1298 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Plymouth County||$804||1340 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Plymouth County||$980||1634 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Plymouth County to San Diego||$1001||1669 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Plymouth County to Miami||$1059||1765 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
We specialize in tailored door to door car delivery services across Plymouth County. Not only do we serve clients in the cities, but also those in the villages and unincorporated communities. Every client enjoys door to door delivery, regardless of how marginal or remote their address is. This is why we are the region’s pick for shipping cars to or from Plymouth County. Our scope of service covers Akron, Burnsville, Craig, Hinton, Kingsley, Le Mars, Merrill, Oyens, Remsen, Struble, Westfield, Adaville, Brookdale, Crathorne, James, Mammen, Millersville, Neptune, O’Leary, Plymouth, Potosia, Ruble, Seney, Union Center, West Le Mars and Yeomans.
- Motorcycle shipping: We ship all motorcycle models, both American and foreign. We have three methods of doing it; open air, containerized and crated shipping. The most sought out Plymouth service in this category is the Harley-Davidson motorcycle shipping. We are experts in shipping America’s most popular bikes, at affordable services.
- Salvaged vehicle shipping: Most carrier firms shy away from shipping salvaged vehicles due to insurance. This is because the client’s insurance policy only covers damage caused to the car during an accident. Any further damage, during shipping is entirely upon the owner or the carrier. A-1 Auto Transport has qualified drivers that know how to handle such cars, and full insurance cover.
- Interstate and intrastate car shipping: Plymouth County is served by 5 major highways which facilitate our services in car ress-free door to door delivery to your exact address.
For these and more services when shipping cars to or from Plymouth County, call A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel:8004522880).
Zip codes included in Plymouth County
- ZIP Code 51001 - Akron
- ZIP Code 51008 - Burnsville
- ZIP Code 51024 - Hinton
- ZIP Code 51028 - Kingsley
- ZIP Code 51031 - Le Mars
- ZIP Code 51038 - Merrill
- ZIP Code 51045 - Oyens
- ZIP Code 51050 - Remsen
- ZIP Code 51062 - Westfield
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.