Lying at the foothills off the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range is the quiet city of Plymouth. The small-town city is known for its rural setup, a preference for elderly folks that wish to have a quiet slow-paced lifestyle. Plymouth’s most popular attraction is the Shenandoah Valley, a renowned wine producing region that treats guests to private tours of the vineyards and the grape pressing machines as well as wine tasting and exotic cuisines. Getting to such sites is, however, best done using a private car. A-1 Auto transport offers to transport your private car at prices that are much affordable than the cost of hiring a car from Plymouth. Our unique service delivery makes us the most recommended carrier firm in California for shipping cars to or from Plymouth.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Plymouth to Los Angeles||$387||387 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Plymouth to Portland||$465||620 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Plymouth||$655||1093 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Plymouth||$1023||2047 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Plymouth to San Antonio||$1042||1737 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Plymouth||$1092||2732 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Plymouth to Indianapolis||$1094||2188 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Philadelphia to Plymouth||$1116||2790 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Plymouth
Given the rural profile of Plymouth, one is better off hiring a well-established carrier firm that offers a comprehensive scope of service. A-1 Auto Transport is one such firm. We are well versed with the profile of Plymouth. We know which communities lie where and which routes serve them. With this information at our disposal, we then rely on GPS navigation systems to make deliveries to every location when shipping cars to or from Plymouth.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: Farmers in Plymouth enjoy the best prices in California when shipping their agricultural machinery. Our heavy equipment shipping services caters for transportation of tractors, backhoes, harvesters and combines among others. We have a reliable fleet of Mack Trucks, which are considered the best for shipping such heavy tonnage automotive. Each equipment under our care is covered under a heavy freight insurance policy which guarantees compensation in the event of any damage. Additionally, our team of experts is more than capable of handling such equipment, including those that need dismantling before shipping.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers are long hauls that come with an intermodal container, which provides extra protection against external elements that may damage the car. These include tree branches, small rocks from the road and adverse weather conditions like hail. The container also provides privacy against prying eyes, which is an advantage for clients that are concerned with the privacy of their vehicles.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport ships sedans, vans, motorcycles, electric cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars and the following:
- RVs & Motorhomes:Toy haulers, teardrop trailers, fifth wheels, converted buses, folding camper vans, travel trailers, hybrid coaches, pop-up campers and class A, B & C motorhomes.
- SUVs: crossovers, luxury, compact, military and hybrids.
- Trucks: pickup trucks, fire trucks, food trucks, delivery trucks, small, mid-sized and full-sized trucks as well as commercial trucks of class 1 through 8.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Fuel: Shipping a car with a full tank of gas is not recommended since gas adds to the total weight of the car and consequently the cost to ship. A quarter-full tank of gas, however, covers the short movements involved with car shipping and even leaves enough to cover the distance to the closest gas station in case you need to refill.
- Perform a car maintenance check: Check the car battery and have it charged if the levels are too low. Also, ensure all tires are well-inflated and that there are no fluid leaks. Thereafter, fill up all the fluids to their recommended levels. This is done to ensure the car does not incur mechanical issues during transportation.
- Remove all personal belongings: The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, under mandate of the Department of Transportation, prohibits carrier firms from shipping any household items inside a car in transit. These include appliances, electronics, clothes and general shopping items. Additionally, remove all aftermarket installations like DVD players and external speakers to save them from loss or damage.
- Wash the car: Before the driver can load the car onto the carrier, s/he has to perform a car hauler’s inspection and draft a report that details the car’s condition and any pre-existing damage before shipping. The accuracy of this report relies on how clean the car is. Small damages may be obscured by dirt.
Why opt for our services?
A-1 Auto Transport contact lines are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply contact us at any time of the day or night for the best prices when shipping cars to or from Plymouth.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Plymouth - Amador, California (CA) 95669
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Aliso Viejo - Orange, California (CA) 92656
🇺🇸 Auburn - Placer, California (CA) 95602
🇺🇸 Avenal - Kings, California (CA) 93204
🇺🇸 Beverly Hills - Los Angeles, California (CA) 90209
🇺🇸 Brea - Orange, California (CA) 92821
🇺🇸 Campbell - Santa Clara, California (CA) 95008
🇺🇸 Capitola - Santa Cruz, California (CA) 95010
🇺🇸 Arbuckle - Colusa, California (CA) 95912
🇺🇸 Corcoran - Kings, California (CA) 93212
🇺🇸 Corning - Tehama, California (CA) 96021
🇺🇸 Coronado - San Diego, California (CA) 92118
🇺🇸 El Segundo - Los Angeles, California (CA) 90245
🇺🇸 Elk Grove - Sacramento, California (CA) 95624
🇺🇸 Fort Bragg - Mendocino, California (CA) 95437
🇺🇸 Fountain Valley - Orange, California (CA) 92708
🇺🇸 Galt - Sacramento, California (CA) 95632
🇺🇸 Half Moon Bay - San Mateo, California (CA) 94019
🇺🇸 Hawaiian Gardens - Los Angeles, California (CA) 90716
🇺🇸 Healdsburg - Sonoma, California (CA) 95448
🇺🇸 La Mesa - San Diego, California (CA) 91941
🇺🇸 La Palma - Orange, California (CA) 90623
🇺🇸 Lincoln - Placer, California (CA) 95648
🇺🇸 Loma Linda - San Bernardino, California (CA) 92350
🇺🇸 Lomita - Los Angeles, California (CA) 90717
🇺🇸 Los Alamitos - Orange, California (CA) 90720
🇺🇸 Maricopa - Kern, California (CA) 93252
🇺🇸 Martinez - Contra Costa, California (CA) 94553
🇺🇸 Marysville - Yuba, California (CA) 95901
🇺🇸 Monrovia - Los Angeles, California (CA) 91016
🇺🇸 Orinda - Contra Costa, California (CA) 94563
🇺🇸 Placentia - Orange, California (CA) 92870
🇺🇸 San Marcos - San Diego, California (CA) 92069
🇺🇸 San Ramon - Contra Costa, California (CA) 94582
🇺🇸 Sierra Madre - Los Angeles, California (CA) 91024
🇺🇸 Davis - Yolo, California (CA) 95616
🇺🇸 San Marcos - San Diego, California (CA) 92069
🇺🇸 Santa Paula - Ventura, California (CA) 93060
🇺🇸 Santee - San Diego, California (CA) 92071
🇺🇸 Selma - Fresno, California (CA) 93662
🇺🇸 Soledad - Monterey, California (CA) 93960
🇺🇸 Stanton - Orange, California (CA) 90680
🇺🇸 Suisun City - Solano, California (CA) 94585
🇺🇸 Victorville - San Bernardino, California (CA) 92392
🇺🇸 Walnut - Los Angeles, California (CA) 91788
🇺🇸 Watsonville - Santa Cruz, California (CA) 95076
🇺🇸 Yorba Linda - Orange, California (CA) 92885