Safe And Reliable Platte County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is Nebraska’s most trusted carrier firm. We offer car shipping services for all autos, including sedans, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles as well as special cars like electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles and alternative fuel vehicles. We handle the client’s cars with utmost care. Customer satisfaction is paramount to us. We further ensure trust by offering real time GPS tracking services and guarantee timely car deliveries.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Platte County to Kansas City||$291||291 miles||2-4 days|
|Platte County to St. Louis||$403||537 miles||2-4 days|
|Austin to Platte County||$627||836 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Platte County||$669||892 miles||3-5 days|
|Pittsburgh to Platte County||$601||1001 miles||4-6 days|
|Platte County to Atlanta||$654||1090 miles||4-6 days|
|New Orleans to Platte County||$694||1156 miles||4-6 days|
|Platte County to Boston||$914||1523 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Just like the rest of Nebraska, clients from Platte County have bestowed unto us the honor of being their first choice for shipping cars to or from Platte County. We have over 25 years experience on the job. We know what works for which car in which situation and what doesn’t. You can never go wrong with an experienced carrier firm of our caliber.
How we are the best
In the car shipping industry, a carrier firm is only as good as its quality of service, determined by the service catalog and their delivery system. A-1 Auto Transport offers auto-specific services. A simple sedan is handled differently from a sophisticated recreational vehicle. We have solutions for all forms of autos, including salvaged and inoperable vehicles. Our delivery system is comprehensive, covering every location when shipping cars to or from Platte County.
We serve Columbus City, Humphrey, Newman Grove, Comlea, Creston, Duncan, Lindsay, Monroe, Platte Center, Tarnov, Lakeview, Oconee, Rosenburg, Saint Bernard, Tracy Valley, Bismark, Burrows, Butler, Columbus, Creston, Grand Prairie, Granville, Humphrey, Joliet, Lost Creek, Loup, Monroe, Oconee, St. Bernard, Shell Creek, Sherman, Walker and Woodville.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
- Inoperable vehicle shipping: Shipping an inoperable car is slightly expensive than shipping a car in good condition. The main factor considered when shipping an inoperable vehicle is the actual condition of the car. A vehicle rendered inoperable due to mechanical failure can easily be transported. On the other hand, a vehicle rendered inoperable due to a fatal accident is another case entirely. The degree of damage dictates the complexity of the entire operation. Other factors considered include the mileage to be covered as well as the make, weight and size of the vehicle. A-1 Auto Transport is experienced in handling the worst imaginable case of an inoperable vehicle.
- Salvaged Vehicle shipping: Insurance is a major concern when shipping a salvaged vehicle. Such cars are fragile due to the damage incurred. A single knock could lead to an entire bumper falling off. Insurance firms only cover the damage incurred during the accident. Any further damage incurred during transportation is deemed the client’s expense. With A-1 Auto Transport, you need not worry about further damage. Our team of experts is well trained in handling such cars. Additionally, in case of any further damage, you are guaranteed full compensation.
Get in touch with us!
Zip codes included in Platte County
- ZIP Code 68601 - Columbus
- ZIP Code 68602 - Columbus
- ZIP Code 68631 - Creston
- ZIP Code 68634 - Duncan
- ZIP Code 68642 - Humphrey
- ZIP Code 68644 - Lindsay
- ZIP Code 68647 - Monroe
- ZIP Code 68653 - Platte Center