Columbus, Nebraska Reliable and Safe Auto Transport
Columbus is a very affordable city to live in when it comes to electrical power. The electricity is fueled by hydroelectric power and due to that, electricity is highly affordable and has been a large factor in many businesses making a move to the area. Employment can be found in many industries including manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare, and education. Some of the top employers in Columbus are CAMACA, a company that produces automobile seat frames and Becton Dickinson, a company that makes medical products. With the number of businesses in the city, there are many home options where families can select from many residential neighborhoods that offer great housing options at very affordable price ranges. There are several local parks and the city hosts many large events annually including the Platte County Fair, thoroughbred horse races and even a speedway that has weekly races from April through September.
Shipping a Car to Columbus
Be sure to follow these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to make sure your car is ready for transport to Columbus:
- If the car is inoperable be sure to let the auto transport company know this upfront. Specialized carriers must be used to transport inoperable vehicles. Also, due to pricing, you may find that it is not beneficial to have the car relocated and you may opt to sell it before opting to ship it.
- Make sure the company has valid auto transport insurance and that the amount is sufficient for your car. If the amount is too low, many companies will let customers increase the amount for a small fee.
- Be sure to provide full details about the car when arranging for auto transport. There are many modifications that can change the height or weight of a car, and even if you believe it may be a small modification it may be important as the correct carrier must be booked for transport.
- Check the odometer just before the car is loaded onto the carrier and be sure to write the reading down. Cars should not have extra mileage when they are delivered aside from a slight rise where a driver may need to load or unload other vehicles.
- Wash the car and clean the inside well as the car will be inspected before and after transport. Loose items left inside a car during transport can be very dangerous during transport as they can cause damage to the interior of the car. Also, personal items are not covered by auto transport carriers insurance and if anything is lost or damaged it will not be replaced or repaired by the company.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Columbus Professional Auto Transport Directory
Hampl Transportation Inc.
Hampl Transportation Inc. is a small, privately owned automobile transport company that has been in business since 1988. They can transport cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, motorcycles and other motor vehicles as well as general freight, machinery, building materials, farm supplies, US Mail, metal, grain feed hay, food, and beverages, produce, paper products, meat and refrigerated food. They are fully licensed and insured through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and registered with the Department of Transportation. They also do emergency local and long distance automobile towing.
400 1st Street
Morse Bluff, NE 68648
D&D Auto Transporters
D&D Auto Transporters has been in business for over 25 years and they can relocate all makes and models of cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s. They can transport from coast to coast as they are licensed in all 48 states in the continental U.S. They can haul 8-10 motor vehicles at one time and all transport is fully licensed and insured. They work for private vehicle owners, dealerships, auto auctions and others. They have owned their own independent fleet of trucks since 1984 and have gained a well-respected reputation over the years as a reliable auto transport company.
Columbus includes ZIP codes:
Auto Transport Services in Nebraska (NE), USA
- Adams County, Nebraska (NE)
- Beatrice, Nebraska (NE)
- Bellevue, Nebraska (NE)
- Box Butte County, Nebraska (NE)
- Buffalo County, Nebraska (NE)
- Cass County, Nebraska (NE)
- Cheyenne County, Nebraska (NE)
- Colfax County, Nebraska (NE)
- Columbus, Nebraska (NE)
- Custer County, Nebraska (NE)
- Dakota County, Nebraska (NE)
- Dawes County, Nebraska (NE)
- Dawson County, Nebraska (NE)
- Dodge County, Nebraska (NE)
- Douglas County, Nebraska (NE)
- Fremont, Nebraska (NE)
- Gage County, Nebraska (NE)
- Grand Island, Nebraska (NE)
- Hall County, Nebraska (NE)
- Hamilton County, Nebraska (NE)
- Hastings, Nebraska (NE)
- Holt County, Nebraska (NE)
- Kearney, Nebraska (NE)
- La Vista, Nebraska (NE)
- Lancaster County, Nebraska (NE)
- Lincoln, Nebraska (NE)
- Lincoln County, Nebraska (NE)
- Madison County, Nebraska (NE)
- Norfolk, Nebraska (NE)
- North Platte, Nebraska (NE)
- Omaha, Nebraska (NE)
- Otoe County, Nebraska (NE)
- Papillion, Nebraska (NE)
- Platte County, Nebraska (NE)
- Red Willow County, Nebraska (NE)
- Saline County, Nebraska (NE)
- Sarpy County, Nebraska (NE)
- Saunders County, Nebraska (NE)
- Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska (NE)
- Scottsbluff, Nebraska (NE)
- Seward County, Nebraska (NE)
- South Sioux City, Nebraska (NE)
- Washington County, Nebraska (NE)
- Wayne County, Nebraska (NE)
- York County, Nebraska (NE)