‘Honoring the past, embracing the future’ are the words that greet you as you enter the city of Pinole which is situated in Contra Costa County, California. The town was named after a kind of flour made from maize seeds and other grasses found in the area. The town has a vibrant shopping district filled with modern chain stores and shopping malls. It also has a rich culture and notable people that have shaped the American music, arts, and sports scenes. If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Pinole, partner with A-1 Auto Transport for fast, efficient, and pocket-friendly services. We have a strict work ethic that has enabled us to provide reliable and on-time shipping services. It is part of why about 97% of our customers recommend us to their family and friends. Ship us, ship with the best.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pinole to San Diego||$378||504 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Pinole t Denver||$738||1231 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Memphis to Pinole||$1047||2095 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Pinole to Washington, D.C.||$1118||2797 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Pinole to Jacksonville||$1120||2800 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Indianapolis to Pinole||$1126||2253 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Pinole to New York||$1157||2893 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Pinole to Atlanta||$1238||2477 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Pinole
We rely on a database of statistics and information we collect on the routes we use. This has helped us to avoid areas prone to traffic jams and to be on alert on roads that are being maintained. This ensures that we make timely and safe deliveries. The most frequent route we use when shipping cars to or from Pinole is Interstate 80. It cuts across the city and opens it up to the neighboring areas. We also provide shipping services to the neighboring towns which include Hercules, El Sobrante, San Pablo, Richmond, Vallejo, Albany, Benicia, Martinez, Berkeley, Orinda, American Canyon, Tiburon, Lafayette, San Rafael, and Piedmont.
There's plenty for our customers to choose from in our service catalog. We make sure that each is tailored to a customer's specification. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Storage and warehousing facilities
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Military personally owned vehicles shipping
- Door to door transportation
- Enclosed shipping
- Terminal to terminal transport
- State to state moving services
- International /RoRo
- Multi-car shipping
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Interstate vehicle towing
Types of cars that we ship
We are equipped to handle any type of shipment a customer may have. Some of the vehicles we have transported include:
- Non-operational vehicles
- Electric cars
- Boats and yachts
- Jet skis
- Luxury vehicles
- Sports cars
- Classics and antique vehicles
- RVs and motorhomes
- Excavators, bulldozers, graders etc.
- Salvaged cars
- Golf carts
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
Making timely delivery is not solely dependent on the auto shipper, as the owner of the vehicle to be shipped; you also have a part to play. Here are a few tasks that you need to embark on to ensure that your vehicle doesn't experience delays:
- Remove all your personal items and any items that do not come stock with the vehicle. This includes DVD players, stereo systems, GPS navigation systems, external speakers etc. this minimizes their chances of being stolen. It should also be noted that these items are not covered under the insurance policy.
- Ensure that you clean your vehicle both inside and out. It allows you to spot dents, scratches, paint peels and other damages. Document them and also take pictures. The pictures serve as evidence should anything happen to your vehicle during the shipping process and a dispute on compensation arises.
- Remove or deactivate your parking passes and toll tags. When they are left on, they will accrue charges as your car is being transported past toll stations.
- Your car should not have a full tank of gas. Your vehicle will only be driven during loading and offloading from the carriers, therefore, a quarter tank of gas will suffice. A full tank of gas will be charged as additional weight.
- Make sure that your vehicle is properly serviced by a qualified mechanic. This prevents breakdowns during the shipping process which might cause delays.
- Make duplicate copies of your car keys. It might be very difficult to find them in a shipping container, in the event that they get lost.
- Disable your alarm system. This may seem like a small and inconsequential process but if ignored, it might cause delays.
Why you should ship with us
We have one of the biggest shipping infrastructures in the industry. When you ship with us, you have a fleet of carriers, a dedicated and experienced workforce, and one of the most modern equipment in the industry at your disposal.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.